YYR Laser OR Draupnir?

I’m looking to buy an awesome 1A yoyo, and it’s boiled down to these two. Many people deem Draupnir to be superior, and the Laser to be more inclined to 3A play. I am quite intrigued by the Laser’s smaller width and organic shape, but Draupnir seems to be more heavily supported. Thoughts?

I’d just go with a Draupnir. If you ever don’t want it in the future you’ll be able to sell it easier and for more. Plus the Lazer seems to have a narrower gap, which is fine if you like that.

I’d also say Draupnir. I can’t tell you if it the superior yoyo compared to the laser but I have one and it plays great. Also, if you were to trade yoyos I’m sure it’d be a lot easier to trade a draup for a laser rather than the other way around.

draupnir

I like the Draupnir a bit more then the Laser as well

Thanks a lot guys, I made the choice and got a Matt Black Draupnir. Soooooooo looking forward to it. :smiley:

Not enough Laser love. Such a nice yoyo. A bit heavy for me, but i tend to like yoyos in the 60g range so that’s not surprising, but the shape and weight for most people is perfect. Draupnir is good, but man the hype is ridiculous. Pretty sure i was one of the first people in the US to get a Draupnir in mid-2013 , and have owned 4 different ones, but even i’m not as hyped about it as most people. Definitely a lot of herd mentality out there imo.

Laser was definitely the better yoyo for me. I like being able to feel the yoyo’s presence more and the laser’s stability was crazy.

I strongly preferred the Draupnir