YYJ Trigger

Thoughts on the Trigger? Review was a bust so I just decided to modify it by deleting it. So at least I’m owning up to my poorly given review. Sorry for misleading anyone.

I have to disagree - the trigger plays and feels just as good as throws in the higher price ranges to me. Just my opinion though.

1 Like

I felt the same way. It has plenty spin, is very stable, and the surface is reasonable for short grinds. Sometimes I’ve found that I hit tricks better and more easily when I switch to the Trigger. Part of that is probably just mental, but the point stands that it’s certainly not holding me back. :wink:

1 Like

I would agree. Other than how noisy it is, I otherwise have nothing negative to say about the Trigger. Between the Chaser and Trigger, I think YYF is seeing their $35 beasts of the Protostar and Northstar finally getting some worthy competition.

1 Like

Well I was just saying in terms of a strong throw which you guys probably all can do, but if you dont throw it hard, it will be a bit unstable, as with most yoyos. Thanks for your opinion, it will help me in future reviews.

It has around 40 grams of rim weight hardly a light weight. Also the yoyo it is competing with is the Northstar and Protostar. One of those one the world championship. The trigger is as good as those if not slightly better. Celcon, More rim weight.

1 Like

My throw kinda sucks. But it doesn’t matter because these things are relative. No matter how good or bad your throw is, you would still notice it in comparison to other yoyos with your throw being the constant.

Pretty stable and forgiving yoyo!

1 Like