YYJ Surge, or Legacy?

I have a Velocity that when completely unresponsive, I can bind no prob. I have an Ann Connoly Whip, but the center track bearing is giving me lots of trouble. I like the Velocity when it’s responsive, but it’s got a lot of vibe and noise. I like the feel of the Whip, and it would probably be fine with a standard bearing, but why buy a bearing when you can buy a new throw and swap them around?

I’m thinking of buying either a Legacy II or a Surge, or maybe a Surge and a Classic. The dimensions of the Legacy are appealing, but at this point I’m just as interested in trying everything for variety. I might eventually buy all three, but for now let’s look at a budget of $24.

Since the Surge and Classic are newer, and I’ve read tons of praise… are they better than the Legacy? In terms of stability and spin time? I know the Surge is on the heavy side, but does it spin longer and slower because of it?

Thanks in advance!

I really like the Surge but ( sadly ) I haven’t tried any of the others.

Get a surge. OR wait for a rally tonight.

I really think the legacy is an overall terrible yoyo in my opinion

The rally sounds great, but alas, I’ll wait until it is in the budget-- and, more importantly, that I am good enough to warrant it.

That’s three for the Surge and one negative against the Legacy. I thought the Legacy was at least pretty decent. Thanks for the quick replies.

U have given opinions on 17 yoyos the past 3 days with that whopping trade count how many yoyos do u have? Pushin a 100 yet?

u counted? Wow…
So if I haven’t traded any yoyos, that means I have tried no yoyos? If you dont like my opinions, then dont read them. Go do something useful and stop calling me stupid.

Do I have to reply with this ^ in every thread I post in now?

Don’t yell at him. It is a fishy situation. The fact that you own 3 yoyos, 1 high end, and you apparently have evaluated many, many more. You also said the Summit is heavy and slow in another thread, and said a General Yo in another thread was a 6/10 “ehhh”. So don’t blame us if we ask you about it, it is a reasonable question. And not everyone looks at every thread. So yeah, you will have to reply to it in every thread, and every time, less people believe you.

Get dat Surge. The LegacyII is good, but I like the Surge better cause its more of a player. If you dont like heavy throws then I advise you get the Legacy instead doe.