YYJ Phenomizm Review by Cody Wright

Opening:
I Recently bought the Phenomizm for Myself as a Christmas Present. I bought the Blue and Silver Edition. I got it cause I have played with one before, and I Loved it! But Really didn’t pay attention on how it Plays, I just Remembered that I Loved it, and had to get it! When nit came in the Mail, I was Ready for the Best YoYoJam Yet!

First Throws:
Wow. Its SO Smooth! ZERO Vibe! I tugged it, and to my Surprise, IT WAS RESPONSIVE! :o
I was a Little Dissapointed that it Wasn’t Unresponsive. I Thought, “Great! Now How am I gonna do my Advanced String Tricks on this RESPONSIVE Yoyo?? Now I just Wasted $70!” I was WRONG! See, It came with Cotton String, but Once I put some Polyester String on it, It was Mostlly Unresponsive. But It still was a little Responsive. “Oh Well. I can Live with that.” :wink:

Play:
WHOLY COW! I Could Not BELIEVE How Smooth and Stable this Thing Was! Liek I said, ZERO Vibe! None! Zip! It Slept Longer then Anything Out There! It can Handle EVERY Trick in the History of Tricks! NO JOKE! LOL. I Noticed another Thing, It Would NEVER Tilt! I did a 45 Second Combo of doing My Most Advanced String Tricks, And It Would Not Tilt! Im Tellin’ You, Its STABLE! Only One Problem: GRINDS! This Thing would Not Properly Roll uo my Arms. Probably because of the Material. But That is the Only Problem with it. Other Wise, Its teh Best Throw EVER! Its SO FRESH! REALLY Fresh! Did I Mention it was Fresh? :wink:

Looks/Feel/Shape:
The Blue and Silver look Amazing! Very Shiny! The Yoyo is also Heavier then I thought it would be. The YoYo had a Sharp Shape to it, Kinda’ like a Frantic or Something.

Ending:
Smooth, CHECK!
Stable, CHECK!
Long Sleeping, CHECK!
Fresh, DOUBLE CHECK!

Best YoYo I Own, and Only at $70! Its AMAZING! Do YourSelf a Favor, and GET It! :wink:
Thanks for Reading!
-Cody Wright

The reviews are getting better, Cody. You just need to remember to use spell check and watch all the unnecessary capitalization.

I think that it was just responsive because of heavy lubing by the manufacturer. Every YYJ I own has been like that, and after a thorough cleaning of the bearing, they became unresponsive. Or, you could always shim it if the cleaning doesn’t help it out.

Thanks Man. Appreciate the Advice! :wink:

Nice review and I’m glad you don’t only use yyf anymore

Great Review. I concur with everything you said.

I own 2 Phenomizm’s. Why? My kids stole the first one and won’t give it back. Doh!

One great value point about the Phenomizm is that it comes stock with a Koncave Bearing - probably why it was so smooth. I agree about the response though it is slightly (very slightly) responsive at first. Mine broke in after about 2 weeks.

Great yoyo at any price. Amazing at only $70.

Yeah Man. I still Enjoy YoYoFactory, and use a lot of their Throws. But I decided to Get Different Brand YoYos and see how they Play, and Im planning on getting some Throws like:
RecRev Carbon
YYJ Night Moves 5
YYJ AI
One Drop MarkMont Next
CLYW Gnarwhal or Sasquatch

Yeah, So I dont just use YYF anymore. Liek I said, I Really Like Them, but I gotta try new Stuff. :wink:

LOL. Your Kids Stole Your Phenomizm?? XD :smiley:

If I was related to anyone with a PHENOMizm I would steal theirs so I could have 2!!! SOOOOOO Fresh!!!

Can you please post pictures for the Blue Phenomizm?

I want to see how they look like because I’m getting one. :smiley:

I would Man, but Unfortunately I don’t have my Camera with me Today. You could Google “Blue Phenomizm” and you would probably find a picture of one. They Look Amazing! :wink:

this and like a fiesta or wait for supernova

hmmm to me the silicone that came with my izm that white silicone is rlly bad lol just saying.

Couldn’t really find more detail about the Blue Phenomizm…

How does it look though?

blue Phenomizm here http://www.yoyostorerewind.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/600x600/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/h/phenomizm14.jpg

I already saw that actually. Anyways, I’m buying one. WOOOOOT!

It’s something like a phenomenon. LOL.

phenom comes with concave bearing, phenomizm doesn’t…

From YYE:

looks like the internet has lied to me again…well then…

To kill list:
Toby Maguire
Bill Gates

The Internet

Pics of blue phenomizm in DETAIL r on my blog >http://nosuchthingaslonlyness.blogspot.com/
Also i got phenom pouch pics too lols

1 Like

They Both Come with Konkave Bearings.