yyj new boxes

Too late!!!

There we go!

Boxes shouldn’t be much of a player’s concern anyways… As long as they like the yoyo, boxes should be at the last of their list.

Exactly!

To think this all came from someone wondering, “who else would like YYJ to change their box?”. lol

Definetly not me!

Yo-yoing is a deep subject… :-\

It used to be nice and simple…

This or that? Easier with a poll instead of perference questions. Everywhere you look, it is preference.

Honestly, I like the boxes the way they are. However, if they came up with a different design but still used a generic box for everything, that would be cool too.

Unless you are a collector and like keeping yoyos in their packaging, you shouldnt care about the yoyos box.

True. So far I don’t have any yo-yo boxes.

I like the YYJ boxes, the YYF boxes are hard to open for me, like when I got my pgm I couldn’t open the second canpartment so I ripped the box!

In the first post he said he wouldn’t mind paying an extra dollar or two for a better box. He knows that and for those of us that read all of the post we knew it would cost an extra few dollars.

I disagree. The reason I called for new boxes in my review, is because YoYoJam DESERVES to be on retail shelves, and that will absolutely NOT happen with the current packaging YYJ uses.

you got a point there

i think they should make better boxes for retail, and it could be 5 more dollars (which is also the cost of shipping) and for online usage just use what they got.
their yoyos do deserve to be in retail, and i would buy stuff at stores for 5 dollars more and not have to wait three days. but i do not think dark magics and new breeds are going to hit toysrus shelves anytime soon.

I don’t think Toys R’ Us has ever heard of Yoyojam!

Psh, that’s right.

YYJ I don’t think is a company that produces expensive yoyos such as 90+
Usually when the prices are higher, you get some profit, which allows you to get more “prettier” boxes.
EX: Hspin yoyos, CLYW boxes, SPYY boxes,

however, some companies Like one drop still use regular cardboard boxes to put their yoyos in.
No one complaining… ???

Where is Toys’R’Us centrally located at? Somebody near there should try to show to them what yoyos can do and they could possibly try to stock more.

Wow that’s off-topic. Oh well

I definitely see where some of you are coming from on not wanting new boxes because the boxes don’t help the play of the yoyo. However, I still think if they at least snazzed them up a bit then that would be cool.

They are a newer company so their boxes still look kind of cool (at least to me) but the YYJ ones have been around forever it seems like. Also, YYJ makes plenty of money to be able to do something like that.