Old Thread

Old Thread

1 Like

sweet review! yyj got new boxes!!!

1 Like

Your reviews are so detailed and persuasive! Iā€™m really impressed!

1 Like

wow that was lik the prefect review :ā€™( :ā€™( :ā€™( :o

1 Like

^what they said. ;D

1 Like

FINALLY no more crappy yyj boxes, they were awful. great review btw, very in depth

2 Likes

Makes me want to cry. :ā€™( So beautiful.

Lovinā€™ the new box

I think youā€™re my new favorite reviewer.

1 Like

That reveiw was amazing. I also really like the new yoyojam boxes I got one with my higby axiom

1 Like

glad you guys enjoy the reviewā€¦im happy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Great review! Loved all the pictures :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I want to see another one of yours!

1 Like

Great Detailed the review, one of the best reviewers.

The NM5 seems more of a collectors iteam to me, but I am not saying it canā€™t play, just seems collector-ish.

1 Like

We had a coach in cross-country once He used to say: ā€œIā€™m not going to tell you about the good things you do, your parents give you enough of that already.ā€ Iā€™m not going to talk about the good parts of this review, as it is and will be mentioned by other members.

First off, the rating system. Iā€™ve expressed myself so many times on this matter, and Iā€™d gladly do it again. A rating system just shows subjectiveness, you want a review to be as objectve as possible though, so itā€™s not a good idea. And the fact that you gave it 10/10 makes it even more biased and reveals that you could have been more critic.

Itā€™s great that you include pics, but I think you might have gone over the top here. The amount of pictures was just immenseā€¦ too immense. You also went a bit overboard with the smileys and text effects. These are all pretty nifty effects, but I wouldnā€™t reccomend using them in a review.

Also some minor spelling/grammar errors here and there, but those happen all the time.

Addment: As I said, you have so many people that will tell you how good this review is. And like my coach said: ā€œPointing out things you already can do wonā€™t make you any better, you need to find the things you canā€™t do.ā€

2 Likes

mAN i REALLY WANT ONE OF THES< GOOD REVIEW!!

Wow 7.41 gap thats the widest gap on PLAYABLE yoyos

Great Reveiw!

One of the best written reviews yet. You are an amazing reviewer. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree more.

1 Like

GREAT review!

1 Like