Old Thread

I’m glad that you are having a great time with the yoyo. The number stats for people to look at are questionable I guess, but to me it really matters how you feel about the yoyo and I’m glad that your excited about the new yoyo. I’m slightly bummed out because by the time I get money to get this yoyo they will be sold out already and then I will have missed out on their yoyo. I wanted to get my first all metal yoyo from YYJ sadly they don’t have many.

Thanks man, i’ll know what to improve on in my next review. However, i don’t feel that my pictures are too much. I’m just trying to cover the entire product itself. The “smileys” add feeling and emotion. I also try not to be biased because not all the scores i gave were not 10/10…i took the 3 scores and averaged it out. i’ve also pointed out some bad points (hint 24k?).

Anyways thanks for reading my review, hope you enjoyed it or not…

-gorrillayo808

Yep, mostly a collectors item, but still playable. i stated that…under (notes) :slight_smile:

I saw several pictures that shoed pretty much the same there. This is a review, not a novel or a short story, you don’t need feeling and emotion. You need to display and describe the product to the tiniest detail. If you get 3 scores and at least one of them is less than 10/10, the average will never be 10/10. And even though you did cover bad stuff, you still managed to end up at 10/10. If there were some bad stuff, how come it’s possible to give it a perfect score. Perfect=perfect.

Addment: I’d just drop the whole rating idea if I were you though.

great review!!! but its second to your dv888 one :wink:

1 Like

ill fix it the score, it is officialy 9.8 hahaha

I’m agreeing a bit with Jonas on this one. Scaled reviews are pretty ridiculous. I also felt that you failed to critique this yoyo harshly enough. It’s very common these days to simply hype up a yoyo that you like, without taking the time to fully understand its shortcomings. (The NM5 has a horrid bearing seat like any other YYJ, causing it to have the classic YYJ vibe. At over $100 as a price point, this is utterly unacceptable in my opinion. The need to step up the machining quality, or re-design the seat. It’s a SIMPLE problem that they’ve failed to fix for many years now.)

Still a good review, and I can really see the effort you put into it. These are just some recommendations for next time!

I think that the yyj bearing seats are better than yyf or any other bearing seats for that matter. YYJ bearing seats are bigger allowing the bearing to be removed without a plyer. YYF bearing seats hold on to the bearing, thus you need a plyer to remove it. :wink:

great review, i am most defiantly getting on with my next paycheck. can you believe that the people commented more on the the new boxes than on the actual yoyo! ::slight_smile: anyway great job an i look forward to reading another review from ya.