yyj legacy weight rings

i dont know if this is in the right section but i was wondering if someone could post a pic of the weight rings inside the yyj legacy

thx!

don’t you own a legacy? if so couldn’t you just post one?

i can’t post a pic yet cuz i dont own a camera but i can give you the details.they are about a centameter thick and the radius is about an inch and a half.i’ll try to get some pics up but probably not any time soon.i know you didnt ask but heres a guid to get to the weight rings and how to take them out.first you need a suction cup preferably one that is not bigger than the radius of the yoyo.then stick it on and pull.they sould come out/off with ease.after you get those out/off you can see the weight rings.to get the weight rings out you need plyers.the best way to go for the size of the plyers are ones you get in a swiss army poket knife.the stick one side of the plyers under the weight ring and lift(note-take the other side off the yoyo off.you dont want any bent axles.).dont worry about breaking or damaging your yoyo,if you follow this guide you wont do any thing to your yoyo. p.s.-it will take quite a bit off force to get the weight rings out but they will come out.the weight rings souldn’t bend.

here’s one i searched at google http://www.sleeper.hu/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/dsc07761-150x150.jpg

no i dont (not yet any way) plus i dont have a camera. thx for the pic kenz_mori