YYJ HEX - Modern DM with Titanium rings

Anybody think this was made for Andre to compete again? :slight_smile:

Imagine? :wink:

yes! Like just think about it I know Andre is popular but why would he need a new model years after he competed. I think heā€™s going to competition again IMO

Probably not. JD has a couple of newer models and heā€™s not competing. In fact there are a few of the senior members of the YYJ team that do not compete anymore.

Iā€™ve been very pleased with the DM2. I have 4 of them.

I got a Legacy II for my kid, who unfortunately lost interest in yoyo(not the one who I talk about who does play yoyo), and I was playing that one so much I had to get my own. I donā€™t currently own a Trinity yet, but itā€™s a model on my wants list.

As I saw the HEX, the shape caught my eye. Iā€™m all over this!

JD released the Trigger. Iā€™m not sure what his plans are outside of releasing a great yoyo. I know both JD and Andre are still tied heavily to the competition circuit. I know they both still throw, A LOT. Watching JD and Andre both throw it down at their booths at CalStates was a treat, even if at a distance.

Whether or not they compete, I think they know what competition needs in this day and age. Even if the HEX isnā€™t meant for competition, it looks like it would be a really comfortable performing as a casual and daily throw. Iā€™ve got a new bearing coming in, and I think this would be an ideal fit for this yoyo!

I know I just really want to see Andreā€™s new stuff even if heā€™s not competing I just want to see him make a video or something because just the hint I saw from2012 Mas States video his stuff looks awesome!
Also does anybody know a price range on this? I have a feeling itā€™s going to be in the $100-$120 range but I may be off by a mile. Now I just have to decide Summit or a Hex. Maybe thereā€™ll be Hexā€™s left after I pick up a summitā€¦

The Hex looks fantastic.

I played Ben Condeā€™s a few weeks back. It plays the way the Trinity should have!

(Which pains me to say because Iā€™m a big Trinity/Andre sig fanboy)

Definitely getting one when new colors come out.

Iā€™m more looking forward to the promo vid than the yoyo. I probably wonā€™t get it unless it comes my way on the BST. Although, thatā€™s usually my attitude towards most yoyos that come out. Havenā€™t bought a new yoyo in at least a year.

i might ask it for my birthday at BAC :slight_smile:

Your parents will buy that?

Iā€™m so getting one. Iā€™m picking one up at BAC. Though the wait is KILLING ME! This thread made my day. We need more threads that appreciate the hard work, and the quality that YYJ brings to the yoyo community. ANDRE YOU ARE DA MAN!!!

one of the most gorgeous yo-yos iā€™ve ever seen.

Iā€™m confused, on the blog it says it releases tonight at 10, but on the product page it says Thursday night at 10. ???

Typo. Itā€™s tonight at 10 PM EST, so in 10 minutes.

Although I want one, funds are color are an issue.

Iā€™d love a white body with blue rings. :wink:

Itā€™sā€¦$120!!! I bet it plays better than the Ricochet, too. ::slight_smile:

These yoyos are shaped and weighted completely different. Better is a matter of preferences. It will play different. Thatā€™s sufficient.

Letā€™s keep this thread on the new YYJ H3X, OK?

Thanks.

And mine is on its way. The H3X that is.

Thatā€™s fine! Price matters to most people, and I thought it was relevant. I am also surprised that they were able to integrate Ti into the yoyo while keeping the price at %60 of the price of a full Ti yoyo.

Yeah, thereā€™s so many things about the H3X that beckon my wallet. I donā€™t think there could be a cooler color way for the first run. Awesome engravings too :smiley: