YYJ Hex?!?

Who’s getting a hex when they drop it looks awesome modernized dark magic needed to happen but it including titanium is awesome! Anybody think this means I was made for Andre to compete again? That would be awesome!

Please see YYJ HEX - Modern DM with Titanium rings
-jhb8426-

Me! I’m gonna get one! I might have to arm wrestle a bear or something but I’ll get one!

What is this the third thread about this…

In getting one! How about you guys!? I’m so excited!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I’m gonna buy one at BAC!! Get it auto’d by da man himself! OMG! Probably none of you care but THIS IS HUGE! OMG! I LOVE YOU YYJ!

I’m ok btw. Just had to get it out of my system.

Did you miss this one…
-jhb8426-

reported for extreme amounts of jealousy.

Not quite as excited by another YYJ release but I do love your enthusiasm!

Yuki

So what do you guys think about the new Hex which is supposed to be a modernized Dark Magic (http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/yoyojam-hex-modernized-dark-magic-aluminum-titanium-yoyojam/)?  I personally think this is a great idea especially because the Dark Magic was such a huge success a couple of years back.  Also, I’m not an expert on price and metals so what do you think the price would approximately be?  ;D

Oh my god. This is the fourth freaking thread about this.

Please…check the other threads before you post… I am about to freak out.

To make it worse, the other Hex thread is on the first page.
I don’t mean to be mean to you Skred, and I am not really mad at you even, I just find it irritating when so many people do the same thing.

Sorry! I did not realize that! I’ll try and get this deleted!