yyj fiesta vs hayubasa

Should i get a hayubasa or fiesta. Im only buying one or the other

im tossing up between these two also. if you vote youll help me too

They’re both great. How much do you have to spend? Do you have any experience with 4a yet?

(laxdude99) #4

Both are great I began with a hyabusa sl and it’s great for starting out but now I use a fiesta and big yo

(Mi) #5

Hayabusa when youre new. Fiesta when you get better.

i have experiance with 4a

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #7

I played both, overall I feel the hayabusa is far superior, but the new Equinox tops it for me.

i liked the hayabusa mainly because of the rubber rims.

(Q) #9

Hayabusa. I feel like I am more comfortable with the way the hubs slope.

I play both and they are both great throws. Hayabusa is smaller and can move in and out of tight spaces easier but I feel the Fiesta had a catch area that is easier to hit. Either way, they are both great for 4A. Griffin Wing is another great 4A too.

(Mi) #11

Equinox is expensive but if you have the money feel free to spend it. I hear it’s a very good buy and super durable. I suggest Fiesta though.

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #12

Fiesta is durable, but so is the Equinox and the Hayabusa. The difference matters how you play 4a. If your style is tech (good luck I have the hardest time with tech on 4a) and speed, get the Hayabusa. If you want a big catch zone, then go for the Fiesta but I personally find the Fiesta being to slow and big feeling. It is just one of those yoyos that feel heavy and slow when your playing it. I won’t personally like that.

The Equinox is big yet light and fast, IMO a perfect 4a throw (yet I haven’t tried that $100 offstring throw from Japan). If you have the cash I highly suggest you buy one it is well worth it instead of buying a $20 then realizing you want a better one and the spending $40 more.

I hope I was of help.

NO MORE DEBATING OTHER PEOPLE’S REPLY’S. I AM GETTING SICK OF CLEANING THREADS JUST LIKE THIS. KEEP IT CLEAN AND CIVIL OR THINGS MAY HAPPEN. I HOPE I MAKE MYSELF PERFECTLY CLEAR!