YYF SEVERE Review

Ok. First Review!

The YYF SEVERE is an Awesome yoyo!

Unboxing:
When I first got it on Christmas, I saw it, and TORE the box open! I was sooo surprised that I got it, because My mom ordered it off “YoyoJoes.com” and They have a Special Splash Edition Severe that only 12 were made in the Whole World!!! (Orange with Blue Splashes!!!)

First Throws:
So, I put the String on the yoyo, and I was sooo excited! When I threw it down on my first time, I noticed some things:
-It felt very heavy when I threw it down.
-It Sleeps FOREVER!!!
-It is DEAD Smooth!!!

Playing with it:
So, then I started playing with it.
I can do several tricks, and it will still snap back to my hand! It is VERY Smooth!!! I did not want to put this thing down, but then I started feeling bad, because I was sick. :frowning:
I will be honest though… I did expect it to sleep longer than it does. It sleeps for about 2 minutes, well, at least mine does. No Concave bearing in there, just a completely Stock bearing.

Tricks/Grinds:
This thing feels sooo good when you grind with it, on your hand, and or in your hand.
It can handle most tricks. But, with Thumb Grinds, you can’t do it, of course, because it has plastic caps in it, but you might be able to do it with the caps out, I don’t know, I have never tried it before.
These are tricks that it can handle that some other yoyos can not:
-Gyroscopic Flop
-Arm Grind/Hand Grind
-Pretty much any Expert Trick!

How it feels in the hand:
It is big! Not like REALLY Big, just bid, Over Sized.
It is Over Sized, but still fits in the hand Great!
I will also be honest here… Sometimes when you catch it, the whole thing feels plastic, even though its all metal, except for the plastic caps.

Looks:
Like I said earlier, It looks Amazing!
Although, like I said earlier, I got it in a Special Edition, so It looks a lot different than the other ones do, but I think Orange and Blue go Great together, and those are the Splash colors!

the yoyojoes severe looks awesome, i go to yoyo club at the store and played one, good first review btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is the best looking SEVERE!

1 Like

Very nice review! i really want one lol

1 Like