YYF DNA yoyo review

First Impressions:
Wow. This was my first YYF yoyo, the only other good one was my marmot.The packaging was amazing. The logo was tilted, but they always are. I got the red one, and i was amazed at how cool the red color, with the white engravings was. It came with a neon green string, i changed it right away for some highlights. I had some bad shipped string experiences in the past. The dark blue string i got, looked amazing.

Shape and Feel:
It just felt right. I have prety big hands, but the yoyo just fits. My middle finger fits perfectly. The other fingers can just wrap around, and (i know i’m saying this too much) feel right.

First throw:
I wound it up, and somehow got a knot in it.

Second throw:
You can deffintily compare it to an 888. It is bigger, but other than that, plays the same. I thought it would be responsive like my marmot the first time, wrong! Dead unresponsive.

Play:
Huge gap. Biggest I have. I just landed 10 eli hops in a row before getting string burn and stopping.Mabye not as smooth as other yoys, but it’s up there.

Grinds:
Hand grinds: A-
Arm grinds: B+
Thumb Grinds: A

Conclusion:
If you see any in stock, get it.

Really nice review, I liked the way you graded everything, A- and what not, real good review, I will definetly keep my eye out on this yoyo now

Re-read that sentence about the response on the second throw. It doesn’t make any sense :slight_smile: