YYF 2010 Severe Review

Opening:
I had $100 in my Wallet, so I decided to get a YYF 2010 Severe. I heard that this was an Amazing Yoyo. And I loved the 2009 One, so I defitely wanted gthe 2010 Severe. When it came in the mail in just 2 days, I was Ready for the Excitement. When I opened the Yoyo, I was Amazed and Dissapointed at the same time. I ordered the Yellow-Green Acid Wash with the little Aqua specks on it, but I recieved the Lime Green Severe that was mixed with white. So, I was dissapointed that I didn’t get the color that I Wanted and Ordered, But this will do. It looks Cool in Person. I put some Yellow String on it and was Ready to go!

First Throws:
The Yoyo was Smooth and Stable. It also had a Really Cool Sound. I did some of my combos and it handled it all. It was bigger then I thought it would be. The Yoyo fits Perfectly in my Hand. My Middle Finger fit right down the middle. I just Love how this thing Looks and Feels!

Play:
It Plays Nothing like the 2009 Severe. It Sleeps Longer, Its More Stable, and is Defitely Smoother. It handles Slacks and Grinds Good. Gyro Flops are Fast. This Thing is Really Fun to play with! I really Like it!

Overall:
This is a Great Throw! Looks Great! Plays Great! Everything is Great! Tyler, Awesome Job! :wink:

nice review. is it capped or non capped one?
by the way, i got a 2010 severe with the color that you wanted… :wink:

Its Not Capped. :wink:
Wow. Im mad… lol JK

Nice review I really want the sever3

i ordered the purple one and instead i got the pink one :stuck_out_tongue: but i still love the color anyways. the acid wash looks amazing

I had a nightmare ordeal with my 2009 Severe so I held off on the 2010. I might get the new SEVER3 that should be out in early 2011.

i now want to get one!!

What are the caps on this yoyo? When i think of caps i think of the DM