FT Signed 2010 Severe, never opened. Pics added

I have a 2010 Severe signed by Tyler Severance. The color is red and come in ooriginal packaging with 2new sets of caps. I don’t want to sell this yoyo but I would like to trade for a rare yyf. Depending on rarity I may be able to put cash with throw. This yoyo is brand new and has never been out of its package. It is signed on the yoyo itself and on the packaging.

It is an aluminum severe with wavelength look of the rims.

PICS NOW ADDED!

Per forum rules, you must have pictures

^ Agree, photos would be nice. Also I thought only 2009 came with the caps. and the 2010 was all aluminum and no caps, more along the lines of the later supernova?

That’s what I thought too. Making this post very suspicious.

In any case, please post pictures, because this yo-yo is very interesting and I don’t want the mods to just completely drop kick this thread.

I guess it could be a 2009. I bought it earlier this year from Yoyoloco and while Tyler and a couple yyf members were there, I had him get it signed. I’m good friends with Mark at Yoyoloco.

That’s even more exciting. The only yo-yo I regret ever getting rid of was my 09 Severe.

Nope, 2010 wavelength Severe’s also came with sticky caps for added weight. Many people never used them. Yeah, I would be interested in pics as well.

After looking at a lot of pictures and research, I am 90 percent sure it is the 2010.it comes uncapped but comes with clear caps if you want to put them on.

Yeah, that is an '10 for sure. I had no idea they came with caps though.

If anyone is interested, here are a few things I want., American made yyf, early skyline, Higby 888, 7075 anything, gold hot, supernova, dna/mutant, etc

Well if no one is interestedin this, i have several limited other yyfs. Just let me know