YYF Replay?

wakka wakka :V

I’m done btw ::slight_smile:

uuuuhhhhhhh

Guys. . . Please.
should we all just clik the ‘report to moderator’ button?

Back on topic people. English Elephark.

Icthus, you’ve privately apologized to both Ben and myself for this and I really appreciate it.

However, you’ve made no effort to delete your inflammatory posts, make any kind of public apology, or take back one single word of the unfounded accusations that you’ve posted here and on nearly every other yo-yo forum.

An apology is great, but it’s only worth something if you back it up with action.

Thanks.

What’s teh big deal is YYF makes the Replay?

No… if it was copied, which I think it isn’t now, then YYF would become a bad company for ripping off someone elses idea, which would destroy their credibility.

I believe this is the Big Deal: http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae226/yoyobeamer/4sale/ul007.jpg

EPIC WIN!

Back on topic now please?

I’ve always imagined how Steve Brown would do as George, he just needs to gain some weight and then we can start making new episodes of Seinfeld.

Well lets see. I’ve asked ben what he wants me to do. I’ve asked him if he wants me to do it publicly but guess what. NO ANSWER. Go figure. I’ve also stopped posting on it totally. Seems you want to keep this fire going. Why? I still think there is something wrong with the whole picture. I’m not going any farther than that without a reply from ben. He has done nothing but ignore me. I know that he has better things to do blah blah. But he could have either accepted is or tld me to buzz off. He ignored me so…

Steve, now you are keeping this topic in the melting pot. Let it go like I did. I’m
I’m not afraid of what I said. This will go away if you let it. First you tell me to get over it but seems you can’t. I may have apologized but still believe it to be partially true. Maybe Ben didn’t steal it but someone gave him that design…

I leave for ten days and this is what happens? :smiley:

Q runs this town, with out Q its madness.

Example: Look up.

It’s all YOUR FAULT!!! :smiley:

Yes We have mod wars going on. Pretty epic i must say. Wouldn’t you agree?

Epic just doesn’t describe it.

;D :smiley: ;D :smiley: ;D :smiley: ;D :smiley: ;D :smiley: ;D :smiley: ;D :smiley: ;D :smiley: ;D

How is that a duncan wheels?

Icthus,
Of course Im not going to take the time to reply to a insincere reply.

You keep claiming you are going to drop it but in your last post you made new accusations.

What do you want?