YYF Replay?

Could someone who has the Replay please let me know if it’s under or full sized? Thanks!

It’s full sized, but I don’t have it, but I know it’s full sized.

Yeah right. The DERT’s look NOTHING like any Dif’s. The TFL is closer to the dert than any dif I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen them all! Just because they are raw doesn’t mean they look alike.

No apology needed bro :slight_smile:

Well, everyone is a fanboy of something. Like you and Werrd.

True that! :stuck_out_tongue:

I still find it funny that some people still try to compare other yoyos to the Muffin Top/Replay. You guys realize that you are comparing straight usual shapes to a very unique innovative concept that was never seen before.

This thread should really die now.

I love yoyo factory and no matter what they do I will buy their yoyos.

coughmassivefanboyalertcoughcough

1 Like

ROFL!!!

I’m not entirely sure why being a fanboy is a problem… hehe… maybe it’s just me

Oh really, now?

There is a difference between liking something a lot and being a fanboy.

1 Like

whats wrong bing a fanboy i love yyf there my fav company i will always by there stuff even if the took the hatricks exact specs made a yoyo and called it the hatrick i wouldnt care i love yyf no matter what they do i want a replay and if i had a muffin top i would still play it just like any other yoyo, noi everybody needs to stop complaining because its just so stupid lets let this thread die its happened get over it and good bye

ps- stop with all this fanboy crap its not affecting you now is it

what i think about fanboys.
(huge tangent)

THE REPLAY IS A REALLY AWESOME INEXPENSIVE YO-YO. (return from tangent)

This is off topic but that Peak is great looking!!

Hmmm I don’t remember you saying tha- Oh wait thats the joke…

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

l
               l
               l 
               l          *coughsignaturequotecough*  :)
               l                   
               l 
               l
               l 
               l
               l
               l
               l
               l  
               l
               l
              \ /