replay by yyf

i am luckey enpugh t own one of the not realeased yet replays i dont know the specs or any thing but for 10 dollars the play amazing almost better than a northstar so they are more worth the wait

can u post pics?

Dude you need to put some more info

i dont really like my two they are vibey and sometimes responsive and sometimes unresponsive.

dude wayyy more info. plus at least use proper grammar and spelling. Plus i dont think they are getting released to the public.

Fixed.

It’s a great yoyo. I have flowable silicone running in mine. Its uber smooth, super stable, and just great. I like it bettter than my protostar, but mine proto is one of the first batches.

Oh, btw, I dyed mine.

Nice:)

That is really cool. I need to find one of these!

wow! I really wan’t a replay right now!

Staten,You didnt even use proper grammer. The begining of a sentence is supposed to be captilized. But nice try.

UBER PWN

Maybe we should return the talk to the yoyo instead of who has better punctuation and spelling.

YYL, I can run you into the ground about your mistakes, but I guess I don’t sink below my own level. The fact that you put “UBER PWN” at the end of your post makes you seem like you are just out to be a jerk, lay off. If you aren’t going to be constructive, don’t post.

Anyway, the Replay should be an interesting drop from YYF, no word on releases or anything, especially wiht the drama that surrounded this particular yoyo. Could it be the lost YYF? We will never know (until they drop anyway).

I was kidding around with Staten but i guess i didnt come off that way. My bad and i apoligize.

yeh, this aint a grammr flam war. :stuck_out_tongue: I have two replays as well, and I like them. They do sound awfully hollow, but the is play solid.

Their releasing in 2011. Contacted YYF about it. Not a lost YYF yoyo BTW. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just thought it would add some depth to my post. lol

Oh, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love how you missed the fact that the letter “i” when used in the first person should be capitalized regardless of its position in a sentence.

In all seriousness though I do really want a replay and I can’t wait for the release!

i would sell mine at any minute and get a new one mine has a really bad vibe and sleeps for 5 seconds.