YYF quality control

Hypothetical scenario how would you respond?:

A customer purchases several products from a company and upon having perceived durability/quality issues with the products they ask a question on a related forum to describe the issues and see if others are having similar problems. Then others respond that they have had similar issues and contacted the company but got no response. Then the owner of the company comes to the forum and simply implies that they are both lying.

PS. The only yoyo I’ve ever stripped was a YYF nightmare. :joy:

5 Likes

Yep. Been throwing since I was 11 and am now 24 and have owned hundreds of throws and have even considered making a YouTube covering yoyo maintenance and bearing cleaning and removal. But my yoyo stripping after taking it apart 5 times, or my bearing that is stuck on one half of my KO, or my flame that for some reason has developed some pulse vibe after keeping it mint for 5 months, it’s prob all just user error I suppose. But my shutter wide angle that I’ve dinged is still dead smooth and costs half the price. I’m a big boy, I’d take the blame if I cross threaded the axel, or over tightened the halves, but I didn’t. So why are my $100 Yoyos damaged from NATURAL use. Not even wear and tear.

I am by no means triggered, just trying to articulate what I’m trying to say clearly. I want the best for everyone here, and harbor no ill feelings about anyone or any company.

1 Like

Yo, guys. How about everyone quits while they’re ahead here?

You’re not going to get the response you want from Ben, and I doubt that there’s much he can say that will make you feel differently.

Seriously, lets just call it a day and go home :slight_smile:
That’s what I’m doing now.

Peace.

8 Likes

I’ve never had any vibe or stripping issues with any yyf and I’ve taken them apart lots of times and I can say the same about all of my myy too.

2 Likes

I can’t say my yyf YoYos strip worse than others but I don’t take my YoYos apart very often. Only yoyo ive ever stripped was a yyj legacy 2 :(. That said YYF definitely has worse QC for vibe than smaller brands with smaller batches like G2/MFD/One Drop etc

1 Like

C’mon.

11 Likes