YYF Plastic Grind Machine v2 review

I love my pmg it has awsome hubstacks and can do many tricks if u only got 30 bucks buy a pmg there awesome will a little bit of bearing cleaning it works better than a dark magic :slight_smile:

So it sounds like you like it a lot. Why don’t you write a review for us?

i did smart 1

uuumm not really

Yoyu posted a somewhat coherent sentence about how awesome it is. No specs, no real pros or cons, nothing. All I got from this is that it’s awesome. Great, thanks, but why? does it allow for awesome speed when going through tricks? Or does an enlarged gap make it easier to hit those difficult tricks.

Read a few reviews around ther foum and you wuill know what I mean.

no i didnt mean to write a good 1 my friend told me to rite a terrible 1 to see how many ppl hate on me lol it wuz mainly just a jk

I’m not quite sure of what the point of this thread is ???

theres no real point ;D

troll

1 Like

Well, don’t feed him. Unless you put in a quarter and turn the knob, then a little container will dispense a handful of little pieces for him.

that wasn’t nice…

y would u write a bad review just 2 c how many people reply. imo it was a waste of time

Not Trying to Mess up your Fun, Man. But This is not Really a Review.
You gotta Explain Details about the YoYo. How does the YoYo Play?
Is it Smooth? Stable? Tell More about it. When you Make a 1 Sentence Review, All your gonna get back is Advice and Bad Comments. If your Friend Told you to Write a Pointless, Short Review, then Tell him to do it Himself. Hes got a KeyBoard. :smiley:

well he wrote a good revieqw on the northstar and got nuthin but hate so he told me to write a review and see how much hate i get

Learn to play nice.

And show a little respect.