yyf one review

I have been waiting since january for the release of this yoyo and was super stoked when it finally released. I bought a green ONE with the extra spec.

YYF ONE Stats:
Diameter: 53 mm / 2.22 inches
Width: 40 mm / 1.68 inches
Weight: 56.5 grams
Bearing Size: YYF HALF SPEC Bearing (.125 x .500 x .187)
Compatible With Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: CBC Slim Pad Size 19mm OD

Unboxing and initial thoughts:
At first sight i thought it looked pretty cool. I got the green so it almost glowed in daylight. After I unboxed it and threw it down I noticed how light and responsive it was.Luckily, I got the one with the extra spec so it became unresponsive when i put it in. I also thought it was kind of undersized but maybe thats just me.

Play:
Without the spec bearing its play is responsive and rather smooth. Its great for any beginner looking for a yoyo that can go from beginner to advanced in a matter of a few minutes. When it has the spec bearing it becomes unresponsive and a lot of fun. I don’t think I would compete with it but, I really love how smooth it is. It is great at chopsticks and I can pull off my longest combos with a little juice left. For the price just a great overall throw.

Closing:
It is a lot like the Lyn fury but comes with cbc pads and is unresponsive as soon as you put in the spec bearing. It is loads of fun and a great overall yoyo. Its ONE yoyo everyone should try for themselves.

I was almost going to pick one of these (or 2 so I can mix sides) over at the YYE table at BAC but had already bought my Lyn Fury. Plus, (from what I saw) it was just the single bearing versions available. I just figured with how similar it is to the Lyn Fury, I’d just stick with the Lyn. The Ones felt like they had some decent weight to them when I held the packages.

For that price it would be a nice yoyo to carry around when you don’t want to worry about smacking up your aluminums.