YYF One or Whip?

with this reasoning, you should get a Tom Kuhn RD1, was throwing mine today, had a BLAST

Cris, since I have the JK now and been throwing it to get used to the shape, I went back to the Whip for a little last night. I found myself trying to move it around harder than needed. Now the Whip feels very light. Its almost been like Boxing with heavier gloves so when it comes to the match the regular gloves feel like nothing.

Thought I would pass that along since you say you use the DM2 a lot. You should be able to sling it with ease.

I don’t know where you come up with your finds and tips sometimes, but now you got me wanting one of those now too! I like the blue, but that wood finished one just screams “old school” and class. I think I may have to stray from YYE just a tiny bit to obtain one of those.

hahaha go ahead and get one, they’re extremely sexy and they feel awesome to play, it makes you (me, everybody) feel like you’re 10 years old again, and they can handle a few tricks or combos. get both, a no jive and an RD1 you’ll be all set

these are genuine, legitimate quality yoyos, oldschool yes, but premium quality, everyone should have at least one tom kuhn and one fixed axle yoyo

they feel like oldschool (read: well built/quality) toys.

The No Jive 3-1 is awesome!

not sure it’s what he’s looking for, but yea, it’s awesome, I’m throwing my TK throws daily lately, what a blast, each time.

but for a true beginner who wants to get into modern yoyoing, it’ll just make things harder, if not impossible and eat through his motivation.