YYF NEW GENESIS 7075

I’ve heard alot of good things about the Doomsday Genesis, but I couldn’t find where to get one. I came across the New Genesis here on YYE. So I looked around for a bit but found even less about the New Genesis. Is the New Genesis like an improved version of the Doomsday or are they the same?
I found this site: http://yoyonews.com/2013/08/14/luis-enrique-doomsday-genesis/ so I thought they were the same, but if you compare the specs they are different.

Do you guys have any info on this? Which one is better? Anyone who has played with them?

Note: I am talking about the 7075 version of the New Genesis.

Thanks.

The 7075 genesis was actually designed for 44clash and there was a second version after. So there’s actually a doomsday genesis that was sold here and the 44clash gold genesis which is the same as it.

As for the new genesis there’s actually 3 different versions. The 2 that were sold at worlds and the most current one.

All are very good and play differently so it just comes down to preference. I’d suggest looking at the specs and picking the one that suits you best.

1 Like

Thans alot! :slight_smile:

I think I’ll go with a Doomsday or gold 44clash if I can find one that’s not out of stock :wink:

You’ll most likely have to pick one up used since they appear to be sold out everywhere

Ah damn… :-\

Is the New Genesis YYE exclusif?

I believe they just got the leftover stock from worlds so these will be pretty hard to find

You could maybe hit up yoyofactory and ask them if they plan on releasing any more 7075 genesis anytime soon

Ok thanks, I’ll see what I can do. :slight_smile:

My understanding is that the Doomsday Genesis and gold 44Clash Genesis were 7075 versions based on the original (aka old) Genesis design. The Doomsday looked fantastic and I got to try a 44Clash version and it played very nice. Both of these were released last year.

This year YYF released a new Genesis design in three limited versions as a special edition for Luis Enrique. One of them, the Type 3, is 7075. Not sure why yoyonews.com is referring to them as “Doomsday Genesis” as YYE simply have them listed as “New Genesis”. Haven’t played any of them yet though I don’t imagine the 7075 Type 3 is necessarily any better than the other two 6061 versions, it’s all a matter of preference.