YYF Mystery Box, Who Else Bought One?

Got one. Since it ships out on Thursday it should show up on my wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary to me babe. :-/

Get one. This would be prefect for a new thrower.

YYF said the unreleased throw wasn’t a signature, the other metal may be a horizon, shu-ta, shutter, or czm8. Or maybe even a 2014 superstar!

Now I don’t regret this lol. Thank you ;D

1 Like

I’m so happy now!!!
I totally misinterpreted what YYF meant. Please be CZM8 or Aviator!

“I saw Clue5. Why are there pictures of Luis, Gentry, Vashek, and Paul on those cards? I know that CZM8 is not going to be in there, so it must be either one of the player’s sig yoyo or their world edition maybe?‎ Lac Phan
No signature edition in there”
???

Those cards will be in the worlds pack bruh.

So there’s a chance they’ll be signatures?

Can someone also PM me the clues or how to decipher them?

Best of luck for everyone who ordered. (The grand prize. :P)

@Raigo that’s my name xD on ask.fm

Anyways, I asked specifically for the CZM8 if it was going to be in there, and they specifically said no, to my bitter disappointment :’(

I asked on ask.fm! NO DV888! Yesss :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: So happeh

1 Like

Me

Also no tactics confirmed, however its a pocket throw :slight_smile:

I really think that it’s a g-funk.

Hidden return of the Frantic -_-
Seems like that yoyo never got any attention

Really happy if it would be an 888.11
Doubt it though. :stuck_out_tongue:

got Well, so much for a “simple and cheap” hobby to de-stress from studying. :wink:

So, Popstar? I see that it’s portable, but the reviews are mixed. But hey, if it’s the medicine that requires such a big “spoonful of sugar” to go down, I’ll say “aah”! :smiley:

Yyf is probably going to say no even if you guess what throws are in the box. They don’t want to spoil the mystery.

Definitely not a popstar. They said the one yoyo is atleast worth $45(The price of the box.) It might be an 888x or 888.11, however they said it has custom engraving.

1 Like

Just placed my order, at 45 its a great deal!

Pocket throw??? I’d be pretty pumped to get a mighty flea!! ;D

1 Like