YYF Mystery Box, Who Else Bought One?

I think they just changed it so you can’t see the number left counting down - all of them are technically “pre-orders” because it won’t ship until Thursday.

I hope YYF/YYE take in too much orders to the point where they have to refund people. :confused:
That would suck so bad…

I just realized that they said that its worth $85…
If we take that into consideration, that means that:
The tote would prob be $5-$10
The accessory would be~$5
Cards~$2? Cause they have signatures?
That means that everything besides the yoyos will be worth $12~$17, leaving the total cost for the 2 aluminum yoyos to be $68-73 dollars…
What two YYF aluminum yoyos are that cheap? Also, will there only be one mystery yoyo, or multiples…

There’s one mystery yoyo in each box. Probable partners could be GFunk, Dv888, Bgrades?, TooHoT Protos, 2.0s, or Supernova Lites.

Shutter or Horizon with a cheaper yoyo.

Would they really put good sellers in this kind of deal?
From past years, I’ve noticed that YYF only put yoyos that didn’t sell very well,
So YYF would have to be pretty darn generous to provide us with good sellers at like 1/2 the price

YYF already said there would be no CZM8, shutters, or horizons.

Where do you find this info?
Also, i was kind of hoping they might include the CZM8 , Still hoping they might include a toohot, not interested in avant gardes, supergs, dv888, or gfunk :confused:

Just keep in mind that one is a brand new unrelease. That’s the main reason im getting it.

Told myself i wouldnt buy anymore throws… Then I ordered one…

From their ask.fm.
No sig yoyos.

So no horizon, shutter, or CZM8

I bought one. Just in hopes that it will be a dv888.

got one! i dunno whats in it, don’t wanna know whats in it until i get it so i can either be ecstatic or super dissapointed. i REALLY hope it’s not an undersize or plastic :frowning:

No it’s not a plastic. It said they were both metals

Both yoyos will be awesome don’t worry!

I ordered one. I hope its not anything I already have. Except the Too HOT, I could always use a 3rd one. And I can always use a 3rd YYF Multi-tool as well.

I really want a Too Hot.

I would too, but isnt it technically a signature throw?

you didn’t you bought a mystery box lol. :slight_smile:

Ooh shinies! :o

I’m looking to step up after graduating from a YYF Velocity (whee, I can bind now!). Should I take a gamble with this mystery box business, or bother the recommendations subforum for something more affordable?

Oh, and hi! This is my first post!