YYF Multi-Tool

I’m beginning to wonder if the picture was a fake, and he was trolling us =P

I’m also wondering why the OP hasn’t posted yet xD, have we scared him off?

Yup Ive done that same freezer trick more than once and it works great :smiley:

Worse case of multi-tool suicide I ever saw!

Still no response from the OP, he was on today too. Did we scare him away?

I get the feeling this is the result of not being patient, and preying on the bearing too much one sided force without leveling the opposite side, I have quite a few of these YYF tools and never had an issue with either. I have had some crazy bearings that don’t want to fudge but you need to go slow on how much push pull either side of it, eventually they will give.

I’m just tired of everyone thinking everything should be public knowledge. I don’t care or want to know how much it cost you to make said yoyo. I don’t want to hear people complaining about what said price of a yoyo was going to be and what it actually is and I don’t want to hear about your stuff breaking until you get a message from the manufacturer saying they won’t help. Even then I only want to hear about it if you weren’t the cause which most of the time the person broke it by doing something stupid.

Also, although I’m sure the destroyed tool/bearing was user error, I did actually have some difficulty with my YYF Multi Tool from the Mystery Box today unlike anything I’ve ever experienced with my first Multi Tool. The tool fits MUCH tighter into the bearing and I did actually have a bearing get temporarily wedged and stuck on the tool. Except instead of destroying the tool and the bearing I just pushed the tool deeper into the bearing so that it would straighten itself out and then let me pull it off comfortably

yeah my tool from the mystery box is too large as well and I got a bearing stuck on it. I have other yyf removal tools that work well, but this new one is slightly larger diameter, and although I was able to remove the bearing with pliers I wont be using it again

I did not find it harsh at all under the circumstances. To post on a board about a $5.99 item, a very popular and useful one at that, and call a manufacturer’s product “crap,” and “useless” on an open forum is harsh though. It is one thing to describe the features you don’t like about the product, or to say that it does not suit you. It is another thing, to just call it “crap.” Especially, when there appears to be a user error factored in. Some of the posts that appear to be harsh, are written in response to another post that appeared to be harsh. When people dish it out, they have to be ready for it to come back like a boomerang. I have no problem when people post in that style, and their skin is thick enough to handle it when it happens. But…that’s just my take on it.