YYF Horizon Question

Ok I just got my replacement Horizon yesterday and after just a few minutes I was able to get it to spin dead center. My question is when it’s spinning dead center is it suppose to make your hand vibrate or am I doing doing something wrong?

Sorry about the video quality, it was recorded off my cell phone.

How does it feel if you just throw a good sleeper? If that’s ok, I’d say it’s you.

there is no problem with the vibration if you watch paul kerbal’s how to finger spin video you’ll see he does the same thing; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPvvCVtBzYk

1 Like

You’re doing it right :slight_smile: If you tighten up your finger you’ll see the yoyo starting to misbehave…

1 Like

Looks like you got that down great man!

1 Like

I also noticed that sometimes (NOT always) if you let it sit long enough it will start to vibe by itself and in the end knock itself off axis. Doing a small pop can often reset this, but I have no idea either how to prevent it from happening at all.

1 Like

I noticed this too and the only way I have to stop it is using a glove or letting it spin on my skin. Now if only I could get my orbis to spin this smoothly!

i put some silicone spray into the hub fingerspin area. thank me later.

ps: wash hands before eating

wat? no. cut it out.