YYF genesis?

Hay there people, I have had a rough time with school lately, but hopefully I will be able to be on more now. I was wondering if the genesis was plastic, or metal. You can’t really tell by the pictures.

(Mitch Ginder) #2

Metal. It’s a wonderful yoyo if I must say so myself.

I really loved my SS, but I think I’m gonna get me one of these. It seems like a solid yoyo.

Yeah, it’s pretty solid. It is kind of funky though because the rims are so wide.

(Mitch Ginder) #5

If you enjoy large diameter yoyos you will dig this, best full sized yoyo imo

its pretty good and its normal sized and not undersized with a lot of rim weight. yuuki spencer and miggy used it to will national contests ;D i tried one and it is AWESOME :smiley:

Liked my purple one I got from YOYOEXPERT, I bought another…the one Miggy threw to win…red with blue splash…such a great yo-yo.

(ed) #8

at worlds, miggy handed me his to try and i did some inane overlong combo. i went to bind, and he was like ‘nono… keep going.’ i shrugged and tacked on a different inane overlong combo and was pretty shocked. it had lost almost zero spin. that yo-yo is a freak of super-smooth aerodynamics. it just. keeps. going.

(Mitch) #9

Never tried one but I have a GM2, and they look very similar, and the GM2 offers amazing play, so Im sure the Genesis will too

Yeah but you know as well as I do that Miggy gets those amazing magnetic bearings!