YYF Dv888 Review (now with pics!!!)

This is my review of the Dv888.

What I noticed out of the box:

Its very small
the color is very nice
the gap is big
there is a big lip for thumb grinding

Next I opened up the yoyo. I flicked the bearing an it spun for 8 seconds, not bad. I also saw that there is a hole where the axle screws into, I thought that was pretty cool, I don’t know why. The
response pads looked the same as any other YYF metal yoyo. The axle was also pretty short, I didn’t
realize that at first when I opened it up, and I almost dropped half of the yoyo. I was dying to throw this
thing so I put some string on it and closed the yoyo up.

On my first throw I noticed a little vibe, but it started to go away after 1 day. It spun for a very long
time. It felt really smooth. I love it. The shape of the yoyo took me like five minutes to get used to,
but now it feels great. For looks I would give it a 8/10. It looks nice, but it’s just one plain color, except
the laser engraving on the side. That’s probably why it’s a cheaper yoyo, though. For grinding it gets a
9/10, it’s really great at grinding. It doesn’t grind as long as some other yoyos, but it grinds for a pretty
descent time. For the way the yoyo plays, I’d give it a 10/10, it’s so smooth, it’s easy to land on the
string, it’s totally unresponsive, it’s just great. The color is very stunning, I have it in red, it doesn’t loo pink at all, I kind of though it would, but the annodization looks amazing, the way it gleams in the
sunlight, it’s just a great yoyo. It’s only $64.99, very cheap for such an amazing yoyo, I really recommend it. 8) :slight_smile:

I had the vibe in the beginning as well. I wonder where it comes from. ??? Maybe the bearing? or maybe it’s just learning to throw it a bit differently?

Great review by the way. Pics would make it even awesomer.

I don’t know why there’s vibe, and I may be able to get pics up later.

nice review brenden!!

Same with me. Had vibe. Now, it’s dead smooth

mines not dead smooth yet, but it’s gettin there

Bump

brenden the vibe is from it not being tight enough

nice pictures.