YYF BiMetal?

Hey all happy Wednesday! Just had a few questions on the YYF BiMetal! So I won’t say where on here publicly because it is not YYE, but there is a website that has them on sale for 35 bucks. I don’t own a Bimetal yoyo and was just wondering if for the money that was a good start? I have looked around and don’t see more than maybe 1-2 reviews and topics on it so I don’t know my much. Thanks in advance!

Short answer yes, it’s slightly organic and plays great for 35$ Lucas decker has a review online about it

1 Like

I did see his review! He’s a great kid and has a lot of good content. But that was the only one I found, and him being a YYF team member I was kinda hoping to get a lesser bias review ya know what I mean?

2 Likes

Totally understand, plus it’s hard to hate something when it’s free or discounted! I’m not really at a skill level where Im comfortable making judgements or describing anything other than shape and little bit of feel, but I will say purchased mine for the same price and have no regret

1 Like

I’m not “good” by any means either my friend! Just need to know if it’s somewhat smooth for a YYF (I know a lot of Bi’s have a little vibe, is it noisy at all?) Like real loud, Idc if it’s got a typical yoyo/bearing sound obviously and I can always clean and thin lube my bearings. And does it have that awesome stability everyone says bi metals do in terms of learning tricks/practicing combos?

2 Likes

So mine had no issues being noisy or with vibe, I know bearings can be hit or miss but mine was fine actually is smoother than some of my pricier throws, stability is common through all of my bimetals and I find no difference here

1 Like

Perfect :+1:t2: Thanks for the feedback man! Appreciate it

1 Like

It’s a great throw! I know Amazon was supposed to have it on sale this past weekend. Grab one!

2 Likes