YYE Throwdown Round 2

Awesome Vid Kennan

I think my video deserves a spot. :wink:
(In this thread)

I really love your video! And using crocostrings just put it above the edge of awesome. As well as your hair.

Maybe i shouldnt of went so try hard this round and saved it for laterā€¦ oh well :smiley:

Sameā€¦ DANGIT lefty Y U NO TELL ME I GET A BY

Well, it isnā€™t too late yet :smiley:

I really wonder how Iā€™d be doing right now if I used my Round 1 vid instead of this oneā€¦

Ah well it was a good run for me see ya in the losers round!

Is Finch gonna have another sudden death? :smiley:

I honestly think my video could lose to a couple of you guys.

Newbieā€™s video was insane. I had no idea he was that good. Those whips and slacks :o

I agree. It wasnā€™t really too fair of a match :).

It may not have been a ā€œfair match upā€, but I still believe you should win this match up. You stayed in the time limit of 30 seconds. Well done :slight_smile: You have my vote.

Lefty is lenient on that. Heā€™s not going to be super strict about this stuff.

Itā€™s how yours was 2 cameras. Even though there were no cuts, there were technically edits when you switched between the two. If lefty was strict about that, youā€™d be out :wink:

Shenā€™s catching up slowly xD 12-4, now 12-6

I would avoid making the time limit your sole reason of voting. This is meant to be a hunger games like competiton. The best will win.

1 Like

I went over 5 seconds and was afraid people would decide to vote against it just because of time. Thankful I advance no matter what. Will try to keep it under 30 secs for round 3.

Hereā€™s the video:

I would be out thatā€™s true, but my goal is to make quality videos. Going above a time limit doesnā€™t make a video better. It just breaks a rule. Adding a second camera angle improves the overall quality, if done right. Yeah, it could break a rule, but Iā€™m ok with risking that to make a quality video :wink:

I agree, now if the person went 10 seconds over, then my vote would depend on that. A couple of seconds to finish a trick is not a determining factor in my opinion.