YYE Throwdown Loser's Round 1

Only one group in the Loser’s bracket both submitted their videos for this round. Was expecting a group or 2 more but it is what it is.

-Zorro advances because matttt55 failed to submit his video.
-mr.nightshadow95 advances because Crococorey failed to submit his video.
-Erik Kerber advances because jaxdowns failed to submit his video.
-Lastly J Singh 2K advances because Finch failed to submit his video.

-Benm36 and coopdawg both failed to submit their videos so both of them will be eliminated from the tournament. Whoever competes against them next round will just get a by.
-shen703 and offstring stewart both failed to submit their videos so both of them will be eliminated from the tournament. Whoever competes against them next round will just get a by.
-benkdru80 and l6ify both failed to submit their videos so both of them will be eliminated from the tournament. Whoever competes against them next round will just get a by.

However, one group had both competitors submit so here it is:

abby1371

Nardcopter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpgHjnFR4qg

I WIN!! starts cryingBut, then I have to play the winner of these two. Then, only if I win, I have to play Mazdarx7fd. I’M DOOMED!

I drop out of this competition, as I will work on a promo video using Auldey Ares and Magnum from Marcus Koh. You will get a by. :smiley:

Question: why don’t the four that got a by get matched up so that there three battles

sigh of relief sudden look horror BUT I STILL HAVE TO BEAT THIS MATCH’S WINNER!!!

Finch is…out??? This is madness

I hate to be the only one really posting on this thread. But, yeah, I agree.

i guess im done i am probably going to be in the losers round again enjoy the sweet victory.

Kinda surprised you’re not getting more votes

Her tricks were good, they just weren’t very smooth, so I voted accordingly

thanks I think Got the “recording disease” because when I’m off camera everything is smooth and awesome but on camera is the exact opposite. ;D

This exactly. It took me an hour to film that video.

That’s what mine was like… Little things that I don’t ever screw up always manage to come out on video.

I missed a Brent stole and ruined a good take… And I don’t miss Brent stoles grrr

Totally worth it though. Awesome vid! Really nice combo!

And to abby: I saw that aeroslacktyl. Nicely incorporated.

I was at this for days about 2 hours a day and still this is my best shot I sure do got the “recording disease”

I know how you feel. It takes me forever to hit all the stuff I want too.

Congratulations Nardcopter!

EVERYONE, don’t forget to check the main thread for the new update! http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,70170.msg809739.html#msg809739