YYE Throwdown Round 1

Gosh I want to do this so bad! Cant believe I never noticed the google thingy.

That one guy battling Mr. Nightshadow… His video looks sped up a tad …

Nope. I don’t even know how to do that.

1 Like

At some parts it does. But since it’s all one clip, I don’t think you can speed up certain parts and not others. I think he’s playing fair.

1 Like

Aaah j Singh is catching up to me!!!

Not really, you were always ahead by 3 or 4, it’s just that the percentage you had on him has dropped because you both have higher numbers.

No. I will vouch for him, he has a very fast paced style.

2 Likes

Finch and Nardcopter tied at 11 votes (TENSE!), what are the tiebreakers if it sticks?

I haven’t voted yet :wink:

I don’t see a single part that’s sped up, but speeding up parts of a clip is EASILY possible, even in windows movie maker.

you guys do now that a LOT of, no offense, Asian throwers in general throw REALLY FREAKING FAST, right? Mickey is one of the slower ones believe it or not…Watch Japanese Nationals sometime…That speed is VERY possible.

Non taken, I tend to have a style that is a little fast paced, and those were some of my fastest tricks. IDk maybe its my asian roots, LOL.

Just in general, with cut-throat cultures, they take everything Serious. Speed is nowadays in yo-ing VERY helpful. That and I like seeing more complicated speed routines, as opposed to Gerbil style Speed. xD

Yea You can do your tricks really fast

I personally prefer slower more flowy tricks, but as far as competition goes, speed really does help. If I’m watching fast paced tricks, they better be really complex and impressive like many of the Japanese onedrop team members. Their tricks are insane!!

Gahhh j singh is catching up! Oh well if I don’t win this round I wouldn’t get past witleson anyways.

Gocrazyforyoyo is 3 votes ahead of me Well theres still like 6 days left of voting things could change

Well, I learned one thing- Round 2 is going to be spooky regardless of who wins Round 1

Why would round 2 be spooky?

I;m up against either Finch or Nard

Oh I see