YYE Awards

I thought it might be fun to have YYE Awards

Rules:

1. Nominate members for whatever you like
  2. funny is good
  3. serious is good
  4. kindness matters, nothing mean or any put downs

So for example: I nominate skitrz for best hair :blonde_man: (you know it’s true, if i’m not bald) :man_bald:
I nominate jhb8426 and vegabomb for most active moderators.

Could be fun if we keep it nice.
Manners matter, let’s go!

8 Likes

I nominate @smileypants707 and @anon19434144 for the two most active users on this forum.

6 Likes

You can also visit https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/u?period=quarterly and sort by various columns, just clickenate or tapinate on the column headers.

7 Likes

I nominate @smileypants707 for all around most polite and encouraging, @codinghorror for most generous, knowledgeable, and sorta sarcastic sometimes but in a nice way, @Evan_the_yoyo_boy for I dunno, dude is cool and I like PMing with him, @zslane for all his yoyo tech talk…

I am thankful for all members that stay on the positive, enthusiastic tip when sharing advice, suggestions, or random yoyo or non-yoyo posts and replies. These are the members that make it worth stopping by here several times a day.

And of course @AndreBoulay for starting Yoyo Expert and this forum which was created by @codinghorror.

8 Likes

Oh, my! I did not know those stats were even there or ranked in that fashion. Scary. Black Helicopter scary.

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

3 Likes

I nominate @codinghorror because he is the most active by far and dedicates a lot of his time to help the forums.

7 Likes

i nominate @AndreBoulay for making the simple amazing :tm:

8 Likes

I nominate @codinghorror for most active and helpful person here :eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah, I nominate @AndreBoulay for Best YYE Forum/Company Owner of 2018, and @codinghorror for Best YYE Forum Software Developer of 2018. :thinking:

I nominate @smileypants707 for Best/Most Chill Tutorial Provider of 2018.

I nominate @Grendel for Best/Most Eclectic YoYo Collection of 2018.

8 Likes

Awe, your far too kind Sir!

4 Likes

I nominate skitrz for postiest “lurker.” :smile:

2 Likes

I’m gonna start with @codinghorror. This dude knows everything about yoyos and discourse. If you have a question about anything, this is the man to ask. @smileypants707 is a very nice, kind, and polite man. He is Jeff’s “favorite yoyoer”. @anon19434144 has a good heart and is very fun to talk to. He doesn’t like it if you use “your” and “you’re” wrong. @SuperWideAngle, @Marm, @knowledgeablepixels, @EthanV and @Yoyo_Man are all nice and funny people to talk to. @vegabomb is the best moderator(sorry if I spelled that wrong). For the people that I didn’t mention, I’m sorry. I can only mention 10 users in one post.

8 Likes

Just click on “more than 10 @“ in the toolbar and you can add up to 1,000 users in a single post.

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that. Thanks.

2 Likes

I think he’s joking…

5 Likes

Oh, I actually believed him.:joy:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I totally bought it too. Looked for the button for a second too before reading the rest of thread .

I was like damn now he’s on the spot to mention everyone

Sounded believable this forum has so many cool features it seemed legit :smiley:

2 Likes

Noice! Thanks man!

2 Likes

Person I most miss seeing here: @smileypants707.