MY NEW YOYO IS AWSEOME!!!!!!

My new yyf California 2010 is amazing it spins forever!!!

umm thats great i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

uh cool i guess

Uh, LOL. We get awesome yoyos all the time. No reson to make it’s own thread. You can put this in, “What are you throwing today?” That will fit in nicely.

well at least its in the correct forum topic (i think) oh well. um so i hope your happy with your purchase ;D

I have on too

Don’t hate on him :wink: I agree it doesn’t deserve it’s own thread but its cool to see enthusiasm for yoing

(_|@<06) #8

Don’t even think this should be posted.

This is why I’m starting to dislike YYE.

(Kei) #9

Really? 'Cause compared to other forums this is great! We have great moderators that constantly check the forums. Why would little posts like this make you dislike YYE?

Glad you got a new throw bro!

I’m glad your excited enough to let the rest of us know. I can understand the need to share…once you get to know it better, do a review.

yye is the best

i know right it is awesome!!!

I second that.

i think yoyoexpert is the best as well ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

(Troy(oyo) #15

To me, YYE seems like the most inviting forum. With a good mix of people from every skill level and a very simple format. Its the main reason I am on this forum. :slight_smile:

Yep! Best yoyo store and forum around! Andre does a really good job keeping these forums clean! :wink: