YT Sage Review

Hi guys and welcome to this little review of the yt sage.
The sage is a beginner plastic Yoyo and is based if the protostar and is a responsive Yo-Yo but can be easily switched into a unresponsive Yo-Yo with a wide bearing.

It is 64.2 g
Width 42.08
diameter 55.62

From the look the sage is a pretty cool looking yoyo. It has an owl whit a tree in the background and the writing The SAGE on it. The purple edition has falling hearts , the white snowflakes while the other ones are having falling leafs. (Also notice that the purple one has the signature of Ann Connolly on it wich is pretty cool ).
I have the purple edition and had the white one too but I noticed that the purple one has a different bearing i don’t no if it was a mistake but the bearing of the purple one was super loud wich was pretty annoying.

About the design the sage is a little bit on the thinner side and is easy to move around. In the responsive mode the sage is not the snaggiest Yo-Yo sometimes you need to thug just a tiny bit harder to let it come up.
In unresponsive mode the sage is a pretty good beginner yoyo it can guide you from the beginning till advanced I landed my first 2.0 hook, beefhook an lots of more hard tricks on it but after some time the Yo-Yo starts to get at his limit. The Spinn time for example doesn’t let you make too long tricks. “Kamikaze” and “ and whut” are still working but ladder escape is going to be hard. Also all grinds ( talon palm thumb…) can not really be done. I managed to do a palm grind with yoyohandshoes but just for 1 Second.

The plastic of the yoyo is pretty durable I it was my first Yo-Yo so it already has a lot of scratches but it took me pretty long to get that much.

Over all it is a pretty good beginner yoyo and I don’t think you need a yoyo that is even more on the beginner side to start yoyoing.

So that’s the and of my little review hope you liked it. If you still have some questions be free to ask

6 Likes

I agree, I started on one and I feel like its still the best bang for your buck when you buy the starter pack since it comes with everything you need to start

1 Like

Thank a lot

1 Like