YoYoWorkshop Presents: Capstan '22!

Capstan-22-Featured

The new and improved Capstan ’22 from YYWS is making its way back to shore! With a sleek, slightly smaller design, this yoyo promises to bring a whole new level of playability.

Frieza-Capstan22 Frieza-Capstan22-02 Frieza-Capstan22-05

It features a smaller D-Sized bearing for increased spin power, and comes with an extra flat bearing option as well (ships with concave bearing installed).

Capstan22-Vonboom-Featured

Also Included is a C and D Bearing Removal Tool (works on both size bearings). Get ready to experience the sheer joy of the ultimate yoyo experience!

22 Likes

Wow, I might buy this on color alone tonight. Time to research, lol

6 Likes

Guess I might have to try a d-bearing for the first time now

5 Likes

i like the specs, just tryna save for something else.

4 Likes

This yoyo is really good, one of the best new breads of D bearings out there.

9 Likes

I just can’t stop looking at that purple one.

6 Likes

Loved reading this :pray:! We appreciate your support, bud. Thank you. It definitely became a team favorite. :yo-yo::green_heart:
Ef.

5 Likes

That Frieza is definitely a looker. :wink:

4 Likes

Was this dropped on yoyoexpert back in 2022? Just wondering if this is the first time the Capstan 22 is being dropped on yoyoexpert.

2 Likes

We did drop a few a couple of months ago on our own site. This is the first time on YYE though.

6 Likes

100 getting one

3 Likes

I enjoy mine ! I like that it doesn’t snag much . Performs well and fits in the pocket nicely . Good everyday carry with some spice to it .

8 Likes

Vonboom Art is so cool. Petition for stickers to be available.

3 Likes

Bruh… I told myself no more yo-yos… had sold all my d bearing throws because my bearings all went bunk… then these freaking guys come up with an undersized d bearing with an extra bearing in the dopest color scheme(frieza) YOLO… I haven’t said that in years… freaking take my money well done yoyo looks amaZing I’ve never tried a YyWS feel like I’ve somehow missed every release even tho I’ve thrown for 8 years???

8 Likes

YOLO bro. You’ll dig it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You got my business! Keep it up :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

I was driving home from work last night, so proud of myself for not buying another yoyo I don’t need.

Then 15 minutes after I got home, I got a shipping notice in my email. I don’t know what happened. I think I blacked out.

At least, that’s what I’m going to tell my wife…

6 Likes

Oh no, how did that happen? Must’ve been sleepwalking or something…

Thanks bud!

3 Likes