Yoyos you've passed on solely because of the ano

For me it is both ano and engraving as well. For the most part I do everything possible to get my yoyo’s with no engravings. I did not buy a BBvM2 until one came out in a colorway that I wanted. Same with all the One Drop’s I have. Seeing I prefer purple/green yoyo’s I do however like just solid purple. I will always go for a solid purple yoyo as long as it is from a company I collect.

Most of my general Yos are/have been unengraved as well lol. as far as ano, I’m pretty picky, I know what I like, and if its not available I’ll typically wait and try and pick one up later that I like rather than settling with something I don’t care for. as far as engravings, I am more picky with that. As much as I want a Chik based on shape/my love of the burnside/good reviews, I HATE that engraving. its just way too busy. I need an unengraved one for sure.

1 Like

Im not a fan of YYF’s “shiny” 2012 series.

Forget the shiny, its unreal.

I think they almost look like fake anodizing, like they designed the splashes Vs. Letting the splash go where it goes when you splat the mask one.

Anyhow.

CLYW’s are good, because they dont have “shiny fake” looking surfaces, and then the splash and or speckle goes where it goes, not like drawn on.

If the five skylines left in stock had ano I would own a skyline. $120 and no finish at all is stupid.