Yoyos you regret buying?

I don’t know if I’d really regret it but in the 90s, I had always wanted a Turbo Bumble Bee GT. These were great yoyos in the 90s. When I got back into yoyoing, I found out that the Duncan Dragonfly is exactly what the Bumble Bee was. After I got to playing it for a bit, I realized that…the yoyo really wasn’t for me, and realized it was something I already outgrew as I was venturing into unresponsive play. Looking back at it now, I realize it was significant at one point and us still good to have around to let others try out, or if I want to go old school.

I do regret buying 2 Hyperwarp Heavywings though, they snag way too much and they use that funky Yomega bearing. Bought the pair to do 3A with, they aren’t for me.

The Yomega Dash (sold it)

And just recently, a DV888. First one had bearings rusted, hardly spun. Returned, and the replacement has slightly rusted ones too. Popped a Onedrop 10ball in there just for comparisson, and even then it feels really dull. Hard to explain. I like the feel in the hand, the shape of the thing, but it brought me no joy playing with it. I really didn’t need it, but I’d heard lots of good things about it, so thought I’d give it a try for the price. Nope. Luckily bought it on amazon prime, so returning that for full refund. :slight_smile:

I’ll just stick with the good stuff. The only things I’m throwing anymore are my 2 oneDrops, and my bulldog.

Might be all I need. Oh, and the pyro when I’m in the mood for grinds, because that flame texture is the best. :slight_smile:

GM2 when they had the thin wall breaking problem.
One small hit on the table…RIP :frowning: