Yoyos that have grown on you

Lyn Fury. Got it as a carry around plastic. Now one of my fav throws.

Duncan Reflex. Don’t know why, but it’s kinda fun!

I did the same thing. I can’t get over how well it plays! No matter what you throw at it the thing performs well.

Canvas. i just hated it. but now. i love it.

I am now starting to also enjoy my speedmaker a lot.

Dm2 because it’s my only yoyo

YYJ Vexed.

Got one with my BAC “compensation package”. It wasn’t a yoyo I would have gotten for myself. I won’t talk about why it wasn’t something I would have chosen on my own. The more I play this, the more I like it. I’d say if it’s something that you hadn’t considered, you might want to seriously reconsider this. If you are considering it, then just buy it.

I suppose it doesn’t help that I’m really a big fan of YYJ. I like their products. I’m very happy with the Vexed. Many more YYJ throws are in my future as well.

The Frantic. It doesn’t seem like many people liked that throw, but over time it has really grown on me and now I love it!

You know whats funny? I felt the same way about a Phenomizm I was given as a gift when I visited a store in Florida during a road trip. I looked at it and was thankful for the gift but I really didn’t think I was going to like it but the more I played it the more I like the feel and and catch zone.