Yoyos someone should make

one drop did about 50% of this

The 4A hubstack thing was already done: It’s the Aero-Yo Turbofly from Russia.

The Yomega Yo-Mods is similar to this.

The cheap yoyos from the Bandai Hyper Yoyo Campaign is similar to this allowing you to pick halves of the yoyo, its response, etc.

YoyoJoker’s EX Series allows you to pick and interchange body shape, response size, bearing size (currently a c or d size bearing), axle, etc. you can also buy these parts individually so lets say if you wanted to buy an Exceed, comes with a c bearing, and you want to put a d bearing in there, you don’t need to buy a Perceptor {another yoyo in the series, has d bearing} to switch the bearing size, u could simply buy a d bearing lock crest [its a bit confusing unless you see the parts for themselves] which determines the bearing size and a d bearing response unit which I think makes the response compatible with the d bearing, put both in the Exceed, boom u have a d bearing Exceed with correct response. There are 4 yoyos in the EX Series, The Exceed (1A/3A/5A C bearing parts) , The Perceptor (1A/3A/5A D bearing parts) , The Skyscraper (4A, C bearing parts) , and a very unique one, The Alternative (comes with either C bearing parts or D bearing parts depending on if you want to use it for 1A/3A/5A or 4A respectively, its 64mm diameter, 50mm width, and 72.6-74.6g weight [again depending if u pick 1A/3A/5A or 4A type] makes it an oversized 1A/3A/5A yoyo that rivals the H5 x Chief in size being bigger of the two and an undersized 4A yoyo making almost as tall [diameter wise] and wider than a Hayabusa)

I think it’s time for a Yoyo maker from France to come up with something really Outstanding.

I think he should design something like a wider La Goutte. Larger in diameter than a Zeus. Around 68 grams, but feel light on the string.

He should use a good grade of aluminum and color it with some vivid splash Colorways.

He should prove, once again, that making Amazing yoyos is not luck; it is just what he does.

He should name it the Seed.

And it should be released tonight on Yoyoexpert.com

Yeah, I know… Pipe dreams. But life is full of surprises…

What time is it?

1 Like

When I get my lathe, eventually, the earth will shake!

Yo-yo + 5A counterweight.

Catch the counterweight in the cup of the yo-yo.

Tatunori Yosiba does it briefly at the very end of this freestyle:

Also, in a video a while ago Drew Tetz connected a yo-yo to a kendama instead of the ball.

Yoyos someone should make….

I can’t make all this!!!

My Design!!