sell 3 bodies, H shaped, V shaped, Organic

sell metal inner inserts for weighting

sell Metal rims to screw on to adjust the Shape

Side effects to change weighting further

SPR for 2 different bearing sizes

SPR for response as well

Done

aero turbofly

Sleeves that fit over the rims of a throw. Something stretchy like a rubber band like material or a beanie that starts off small, but can stretch to fit over the rims. Something that would allow a throw to hit the ground or be walked (since that is the most requested trick) and stay undinged.

I know someone has done this with delrin sleeves on Supernovas before, but I would like to see something that you could stretch onto a throw of any size or shape.

When you throw the yoyo normal, but it’s loosens.

Basically you throw it and take off one half and do tricks with 1/2 a yoyo. Search youtube for vids.

Oh, I would also like to see a yoyo that is unresponsive when spinning fast, but becomes more and more responsive as it slows.

Your wish is…GRANTED

http://younostalgia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/BrainYoyo.jpg

Landon does customs for 150$

As in a yoyo you can change whenever you want? I’m pretty sure he doesn’t haha.
Making solid yoyo is not what I meant.
I mean to make pieces of a yoyo and you can custom build it as a set

I believe that Yomega’s Yo-Mods are similar to this.

I’ve worked with this idea before. The problem is, a material which is stretchy enough to fit on any yo-yo, is also going to be stretchy enough that it deforms while spinning. It’ll fly off the rims from the centrifugal force.

imagine a Big Deal with z-stacks. that would be absolutely cccrrraaazzzyyy

Woah. Imagine, they make the Z Stacks rim weighted, So It balances a tad better.
On that Big deal

How is this unresponsive?

I’ve worked with this idea before. The problem is, a material which is stretchy enough to fit on any yo-yo, is also going to be stretchy enough that it deforms while spinning. It’ll fly off the rims from the centrifugal force.
[/quote]
Well, some fabrics shrink when wet…

I wanna se a vid if slave…

A video of slave style? I only know about two tricks using it… A boing-e and auto-dismount front-style hyphen-friendly Lindy-loops… Obviously there are more mounts using it, but I only know of those two tricks. Anyone know any more?

Slave style isn’t even on yoyowiki. It has to be one of the least known styles.

Where did u find these tricks? Im very interested on this style…

7075 Canvas in clear ano

YouTube, on a reeeeeaaaaaaly old video (like, responsive old) and an explanation by Zammy, ~Z, Mr. Möbius Man… (In my head I have strange nicknames for everyone… Yeah…)

Ahh a yo-yo condom… for safe er yo-yoing.