yoyos gone wrong

Smooth dude are ur parents anrgry

i was using my loop 720 on the front porch.and right as i threw it my friend stuck his finger out and caught the string it snapped back wrapped around his finger and hit me in the face.

a few months ago i was living in a rented apartment, me and my friend were just messing about and i hit the ceiling with my x-convict and put a hole in it.

i didnt learn though coz i did it again a few weeks later with my DNA.

i almost lost my £750 deposit on the apartment, i tried to cover up the black and pink marks on the ceiling by putting toothpaste on it. it worked and i got all my money back.

my girlfriend wasnt too impressed but me and my mate found it pretty funny!!!

I was using my M1 and was working on Rancid Milk so I throw the hardest breakaway I can and the yo-yo snaps back up hitting my eye. Then I started bleeding really bad. It gave me a black eye for over a week.

before i got my first unresponsive yoyo, iwas doing around the world with my duncan imperial. the string broke when it was going by my knee. it flew, hit the wall, and rebounded back and hit me straight in the face

I have another more recent story.

I was doing offstring with my panda and it flew a tad to far forward because of a bad bind, hit a cup of acetone, and spilled on my keyboard and mouse. I now have a partially melted computer mouse. AND IT WORKS!

I was doing a presentation and I threw my Spinfaktor down and the string broke, flew into the couch in the room right between somebody’s legs, rolled across the floor underneath a desk in the corner while loosing one of the caps. Got me bonus points for the presentation. ;D

Worse hit I’ve had on myself is looping and it gets a knot or something and it came back and drilled my collar bone. Stings like a bee (ha double joke there). Or maybe getting my finger bruised from doing 5a all day and getting many hits to the same spot on my middle finger.

oh ya. showing off for my freinds and pow right in the face! by the way im new :slight_smile:

Welcome yoyomac! Hope you enjoy your time here.

thank you. by the way im american i made a mistake sighning up :stuck_out_tongue: do u know how i can fix it

Go to your profile and press “Forum Profile Information”. It should be easy to change nationality from there.

1 Like

thank you pheenix. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Let’s get back on topic now…