Yoyo's BIG NAMES TO SMALL NAMES

Proper grammar and punctuation are your friend. Not only does it allow you to make your points clearly and succinctly, it adds credibility and accountability for your audience. That being said, I’m still trying to understand the meanings and intentions of many of your statements. I’d really like to understand your thoughts here…

db

3 Likes

I’m baffled by this sort of statement, and I see it all the time. I’m glad you have an idea of what you’d like to spend on your yoyos. That has, however, absolutely no bearing on what it costs to design, produce, market, distribute, retail, etc…a yoyo.

If we think there is value in personal service, companies we can interact with on our forums, pro teams, fresh designs influenced by an enthusiastic contest scene, and all the other components of this cool hobby…we’re gonna have to pay a bit for it.

Now, no one on earth NEEDS a $100 yoyo. It would be nice, then, to see people drop the feelings of entitlement to one.

-bpg

I’m still very confused. So you’re telling all small companies what they should do? Based on your opinions?

Also, not to be inflammatory or derogatory, but I cannot understand a lot of your points besides you saying that small companies should go for sleek PERFECTION. Perfection is extremely subjective. Are you saying that all yoyos should be sleek like YYRs?

1 Like

I’d consider one drop a happy medium. You guys produce quite a few throws now, and I can see your handywork all over smaller companies’s yoyos. Keep it up, love me my one drops.

I have a good question for you. What is your Primary speaking language? And if your text is actually some kind of Code; could you post up the Decipher Program?

I would like to think you not a complete idiot… And so far; that may be the case. Because I think you are still missing a few parts.

Trying to understand exactly what you are trying to conclude is like an odd form of language Sudoku.

No doubt your friends think you’re cool. And most likely, they are bragging about you right now… From a Trailer filled with empty pizza boxes.

Personally, my punctuation is pretty sad… But I spell words correctly. And I actually form complete, readable sentences. And I strive to at least seem to know what I am talking about.

You just sound like somebody that needs two tickets when they go to the Zoo: one to get in and the other to get back out.

Trust me, a 5th grade education is not the answer.

Aim higher.

Sleek perfection.

Find your Brightness control. Turn it up.

4 Likes

Not a good sign when even Mo tells you to ramble less and write more clearly.

d

Let’s all just take into account that not only does this man have terrible spelling and conventions, he also just got into unresponsive yoyoing.

This means last time you played yoyo was before unresponsive yoyoing existed. I’m pretty sure that is in the early 2000s, 12-14 years ago. You are not running around doing Yuuki Spencer tricks.

$300? That’s three yoyos. Judging other companies for their way of doing things is not your job with three yoyos. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Stop telling One Drop how to run things. They have a running business and they are making money. You are giving them your money. That’s how it works. “Lol.”

Yoyos are a toy, Aesop. Play with them and have fun.

[quote=“nardcopter,post:28,topic:66222”]
You have no idea how many times he’s been told this kind of thing.

Lesson People. Don’t mess with one Drop or you get banned like this guy :wink: I wanted his Puffin 2 darnit…

#Roasted.

Honestly, this guy seems like the sort that cannot afford a lot of higher end throws. So in the end he justify’s his $50 yoyo over anything with a higher price tag, concluding all yoyo’s should be able to hit this price range.

$300? That is barely enough to buy a General-Yo, CLYW, and a One-Drop. That’s only three companies, you are not even scratching the surface there.

Also “simple sleek sleep time weight everything” Does not form a complete sentence, could you try elaborating?

This thread is so funny. If I had to visualize it I just see a turtle(the new guy),telling the sky(One Drop) how to work, and the sky is just smiling kindly and nodding.