YoYoRecreation Lucky Box

If anyone is interested in trading one of their YYRs for a MIB in box red attune, let me know!

We should make a lucky box exchange thread. Where members can swap stuff around from these to match preferences.

[quote=ā€œCoffelt,post:56,topic:53707ā€]

What day did yours leave Japan?

It left on Saturday. Iā€™ve ordered from Japan twice and both times it has only taken 4 days to get to me in Kentucky. I was really hoping to not get a DreadnougthG, and of course the special color I got was a DreadnougthG. I wanted a Messiah. Anyway, Iā€™ll be selling or trading at least 2 of them.

Mine should be in Wednesday or Thursday in that eventā€¦

If a ā€œTrade Your Lucky Boxā€ thread were to be created where would we post it?
We canā€™t have two BST threads and itā€™s not (which contraction to use itā€™s or isnā€™t) General or Manufacturer etc. So where?

YYR appreciation thread seems to work fine for that stuff. Even this thread would be better suited in there. YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread - Collectors Corner - YoYoExpert Forums

I agree with Nathan, we donā€™t want to spam the general section with YYR topics. Most people are already trying to sort out trades in the YYR Appreciation thread, so you might as well just keep it there. :slight_smile:

if i can sell my general yo klr for $70 shipped, i can use my bst as the lucky box trade thread

I was thinking the same thing.

How does one find out when said boxes are dropped. Iā€™d really like to try a few YYRā€™s but the price is scary. I mean scaryā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Thatā€™s coming from a guy who thinks spending 150 on a clyw is a bit much. Ihave no issues with any of my FG throws.

Wow, the A- (B) grades flooding the market gives me another reason to refuse trades for YYR. How am I supposed to know what someone is trading isnā€™t an A- grade if there are no distinguishing marks on the yoyo?

There are some differences, such as engravings and out of stock models/colors. Some of these are not below standard quality they are just trying to move some stale product. Itā€™s like buying last years sneakers.

Well, I just checked the tracking and my box should be here by the end of the week.

BTW are the YYRs being shipped out in all these boxes B grade? Iā€™ve been noticing more people talking about the A- grades floating around on the forum and I was curious. :-\

Oops, NVM. Thanks for answering my question. :slight_smile:

The latest mystery box should all be straight up A grade. The previous one is where the A- (B) grades are coming from.

Yuki

True, but the E=mc I got in my A- (Iā€™d like confirmation from YYR before we label them all B grades) box is flawless.

Some distinguishing marks would have been very helpful.

No. As far as i know thereā€™s been just the one A- box release, which was clearly labeled as such, and everything else is standard YYR.

That makes me smileā€¦ Thanks for the info dude.

I am really glad I was lucky enough to grab one of those boxes when I did, because the morning I bought mine(two days ago) I was really hesitant and was going to wait for a few days, when all of a sudden my wife comes and sits down next to me at the computer and says ā€œOh, thatā€™s a great deal. You really shouldnā€™t wait on that.ā€

As much as I was taken back by hearing that come from my wifeā€™s mouth, I took her advice and lo and behold later that day when I checked again, they were no longer for sale! ;D

1 Like

I got my box. It had a 6, a Z-On, and a Dreadnought G. Lol. I split it with someone. So it would be wrong to send him the 6. What do I do??

Why? The 6 is an awesome throw and has the same MSRP as other YYRs. Well the DreadnoughtG was like $15 more or something, donā€™t remember exactly, 16,000Y or thereabouts. If you guys split it down the middle though then iā€™m not sure what your plan was with 3 yoyos in the boxā€¦

we didnt split it. he sent me $60 and i spent the other 130. so he got part