YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

Looks like AnY MiRoC

Possibly the new Ti throw.

I hope not, Iā€™m not sure my wallet could handle it

Schneider mk2 is on itā€™s way with pics at another site. Stainless steel rims this time

Specs have changed a ton from other Schneider modelsā€¦another super light midsize bimetal. My dreams are coming true.

Also, Palpitation and Isotope 2 in stock at some stores that ship to the USā€¦

edit

ā€¦and the new Schneider uses a D bearing. Pretty strong want.

Bob Draupnirs are back in stock for anyone that wants one.

What happened to this thread guys? Back in the pre-Draup days we were oggling Fragments and Mr Butchers left right and centerā€¦ now itā€™s a ghost town.

I do wish that YYR still released some of their old throws here and there. Similar to Onedrop who sometimes throw out a new run of Code 1s or Dingos. Iā€™d love to see another run of Fragments.

Any more news on Ahmadā€™s new signature?

Where are you seeing those Bobs?

I looked on the site but only see Matte black regular Draupnirs.

Oh, I just assumed from the description that they were the new versions. I thought that all new Draupnir runs were going to have the Attuned gap?

At any rate, at least Draups are back in stock for anyone that wants one. :slight_smile:

I was not sure whether they were attuned either. I am assuming that if they are not advertised as attuned, that they are the OG version.

Or, are all new Draupnirs now ā€œattunedā€?

All of the newer Draupnirs have the wider gap. Black, green, etc

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/p350x350/10435030_781466981915150_4021146635779085015_n.jpg?oh=45b3c684119383323cb96e73a736afd7&oe=54ED2358&gda=1425512638_98cfcccb1ba22acd2cbe4c82a3482564

New bimetal from C3

Berserker with stainless steel rims

1 Like

Itā€™s heavier than my usual preferenceā€¦ but something about C3ā€™s releases really appeals to me.

Now we need a Krown Ss.

Are these coming to YYE ?

What are they in the YoYoRecreation thread ?

I canā€™t imagine it would bring much to the table. The only thing you could do for it to be Krown would be to take out the IGR material; otherwise it just becomes too rim-weighted to feel right. :wink:

Redo the rims, so there is very little aluminum.

Exactly. Thatā€™s what I meant. I just donā€™t see a benefit to that. Almost identical weight distribution and now you canā€™t do palm tornado binds and thereā€™s no IGR. Not that I really use IGR much, but heyā€¦ yuggles like the occasional thumb grind. :wink:

Itā€™s possible that with that extra weight all the way out to the rims instead of slightly inside the cup that the feel will be too different. I doubt it, but you never know. I guess Iā€™d be lying if I didnā€™t admit that Iā€™d be curious to try a stainless-rimmed Krown, but I wouldnā€™t be selling off my collection to get one on release day.

I missed the otherwise, oops. Wouldnā€™t more concentrated weight on the rim be beneficial? Itā€™s not going to be way better than the current version, but as someone who doesnā€™t own one, itā€™d be the version I get.

Me too.

Ok guys, I grabbed a Bob ans also managed to get an old friend of mine back

here is a family picture:
https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1380341_731711710236230_6732210139684414508_n.jpg?oh=4c33dc5cb8ea5c56d7461f41707bc47c&oe=54AE2D84