YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

Muh Diffusion has arrived! Terrible photo quality by my phone lol

Does anyone know if there are any blue Draupnirs around here?
I’ve not seen many of them yet, so I was just wondering

How is it?

Diffusion feels slightly lighter despite being actually ~0.5g heavier on paper. Sleep time, stability and speed are almost equal. I have a roughly <50% chance to complete Gentrys horizontal rail and bind successfully on either of these.
These 2 are imo no more different than a protostar is to a northstar and as such i dont feel the need to write a full review. Now I just want diffusions with colored caps and/or translucent classics.

One thing to derp is I got a shrap bearing on this diffusion again after the one on my triad. Maybe DS stands for Dat Suker bearing or watnot, just

Thanks, but I was asking if someone owned one here, it hasn’t had the love it deserves IMO, I find it gorgeous

Kadabrium: really? DS bearing is definitely my all time favourite bearing, all my yoyos have one.

Oh, personally I think the blue is too light.

Can you please recommend me some pads other than irpads that fits into draupnir?

Don’t any YYF size pads fit in?

you can stretch out YYF pads to make them fit. yyr pads are .4 mm larger on ID and OD. There are YYM pads that are pretty good for them, as well as YYJ pads and of course the YYR pads

Looks like a new bimetal from turning point is on it’s way. Must be a new leviathan but it’s just marked as prototype for now.

52.8mm
42.3mm
61.2g

^^ those specs have me interested, even if the shape is identical to all their other throws. :wink:

ooooh so light, I am very interested

Looks like a mini isotope 2

Yess…
Another Yoyo I wish I could get…

Didn’t even register to me that those prototypes were for sale until this afternoon…I’m a little slow. Just shot off $486 on a Palpitation and one of the midsized light prototypes. I’m mildly sad that I missed out on the acid wash Palpitation since it looks amazing but I love both solid blue and solid black yoyos too. If the Palpitation happens to be my favorite of all time I can just pick up a fancy acid wash one and sell the blue one later if I feel really compelled to do so. After all dat hype for Palpitation I am pretty excited but I might be more excited for the prototype since a midsize light weight bimetal is something I have really REALLY been hoping to see and the acid wash looks great.

Where?

What a cute yoyo

Who’s ready for sOMEThING’s new beast?

pics?

There aren’t any yet, as far as I know, but what I see here pleases me much