YoYomasterall...SCAMMER

im sorry but im refusing to do that. hate me dont trade with me. its not mattering in fact contact Crossstrings2 or officialbachofen2, i hung out with them the day before i shipped they were using the HH and No.9 and there wasnt any thing rong with them. and yoyospirit i honestly dont have any money if i put my vexed up for sale for $30 bucks and send him 10 bucks will this all stop?

Sorry, but I can’t confirm that. yoyo2442 would have to be satisfied first, just wait for his reply.

well im sure he wants more than that but thats the best im doing. ill pay for the yoyo that was probally my mistake

Here’s how i see it. You have 3 options:

1. You act like a total jerk, refusing to compensate Sam in any way, and probably will get banned from the forums. At contests people will see you as that immature kid who scammed a guy. As an added bonus everyone everyone won’t do business with you ever again

2. You give Sam like 20$ of compensation just for the yoyo that was stripped. Since the hh you claimed to be fine let’s leave it out of this.

3. TRADE BACK WITH HIM. Boom everyone’s happy.

Mods feel free to jump in at any time

If your making 30$ for the vexed THEN GIVe him 30$ the only reason you said u weren’t givin him money is because you didn’t have money. Now that your getting money you STILL won’t pay him!

sounds fishy!

why would i give him the full 30 when only one of the yoyos was my mistake? sounds fishy? you guys are trying to get me to pay WAY more than i should be…

well a landon balk tapping costs $20 sooo…

20$ for tapping the too 5$ for shipping and an extra 5$ for being a jerk!

lol you can leave out the extra $5… you should pay $25 to yoyo2442

Yoyo2442 first has to agree with it.

PEOPLE HE TRYED TO GET ME TO PAY FOR 4 YOYOS! and as yoyospirit said its bout 11 bucks per yoyo it is NOT 25… and juliang22 dude really? im trying to hell and your just bashing me more? like if u dont appreicate me paying for the one that was probally my mistake then just stop commenting on this because your deffinatly not helping anyone. no offnece to supbreh1234 ;D lovin the avatar lmao

Dude chill I was just kidding about the extra 5$. And Landon balk charges 20$ per yoyo plus you would be paying for his shipping. That sounds completely fair to me.

fair enough! contact yoyo2442. i didnt mean to bash you, i just think paying him is the right thing to do.

I’m addressing this situation with the mod/admin team to determine what, if any, action should be taken against yoyomasterall. No further discussion necessary.

When you sell or trade something without an honest disclosure of it’s condition, you violate the rules of YYE and everyone’s trust. It is then your responsibility to do whatever it takes to make things right. Pointing fingers at other people and claiming that it’s their fault just makes matters worse, and makes you look like a scam artist, especially if it is clear that you were not honest about the condition of the yoyo you sold or traded.

yoyomasterall - you need to make this right by the end of this week or you will be banned from the forum. Making this right entails you doing what it takes to make yoyo2442 feel that he hasn’t been cheated.

Update. Yoyomasterall has cleared this up with yoyo2442. All is well.

vegabomb