YoYomasterall...SCAMMER

You’re acting a lot more immature than yoyo2442, and here you are, calling him a “kid”. Do you hear yourself talking? Here, I’ll quote what you said:

This really reminds of something a 5 year old would say when they break something. Jake_Elliot already said he sold you a No.9 labeled as stripped. If anything, at least fish out 20 bucks to get the No.9 fixed.

you should go jump off a cliff… i aint sendin this kid nothing ok? and ya he is a kid hes 13 so am i. honestly just like stop replying to this cause i dont wanna deal with you ok? idc what you think of me… cause believe me i dont have alot of nice things to say about you…

Your grammar just further shows how immature you are. I’m only 14 myself, but I can handle a trade much better than you can.

honestly im gonna act a little immautre cause im ticked off! just go away cause your not helping this problem at all

This “yoyomasterall” is kinda making me mad, he was caught lying and still doesnt want to do anything. Ridiculous. Good thing im not an admin, he would be banned

Well, I’ll never trade with this jerk. If you can’t be mature enough to give 20 dollars to someone who, you know you’ve ripped off, then you shouldn’t be allowed to trade. Not only that, your grammar and spelling give me the idea that you’re just like every squeaker I talk to on xbox. Loud, obnoxious, rude, dull, and most of all, completely immature. Even if it was an honest mistake and the yoyo worked for you, you still need to tell him that it had axle problems.

you know what have you ever considered i dont have money? once again dont trade with me I DONT CARE. and whatever ur username was im making you mad? ur making me mad… im not giving sam any money ok? he tryed to get me to give him 50 bucks to re tap 2 yoyos… it does NOT cost that much. i retap yoyos myself a tap is like 4 bucks and a bolt is like 50 cents thats 9 bucks plus shipping for landon which would equal up for around 20. so i would be gettin ripped 30 bucks either way.

You’re not either, and I don’t have to help with this problem, I had nothing to do with the trade. And do you even know what kind of precision is needed to tap a yoyo? You can tap a yoyo? Don’t make me laugh. I’m guessing you supposedly “tapped” the yoyo with a bolt and a screwdriver and sold the yoyo off as "perfectly fine? And it costs 50$ because all 4 you sent him were stripped.

um excuse me? i traded him three yoyos the juvenile offender was fine and the no.9 and heavy hitter were supposubly stripped u really need to **** and read the first part of this thread

[b]If I keep seeing censored words people will start taking a forced break from the forum.

Icthus[/b]

jump off a cliff, really? make the money. sucks for you if you dont have it. if you have a better tapper than landon balk on your mind, than be our just and recommend him. you have to pay. its common courtesy. make the money. babysit, beg your mom, save allowance, i really dont give a ****. pay up.

[b]If I keep seeing censored words people will start taking a forced break from the forum.

Icthus[/b]

Ok, maybe it’s wrong for him to make you pay for his own other 2 stripped yoyos, but you should at least pay half to make it up to him.

agreed.

ok you no what yoyospirit im sorry for being immautre. but honestly maybe the No.9 was my fault but the HEavy Hitter never had a problem. the no.9 worked ok for me. i really feel no need to pay him anything neither do i have the money to do that.so yeah sorry for saying all that but yeah…

even if the no. 9 was fixed, it was still partially stripped, you should have mentioned that. at least pay for the no. 9 retapping!

Welcome back buddy!
I can vouch that yoyospirit handles himself like an adult.

Yoyomasterall, try and think about how you would feel the other way around. If you traded one of your favorite yoyos and one of them that you got fell apart the first day. And then you find out that that same yoyo had the same problems very recently before.
I’m not saying that you were trying to scam anyone. I’m just saying that you should make a show of faith to protect your business reputation. And before you argue, yes, you are now running a business. You are selling and trading goods, it’s time to act more mature than your age and sometimes make sacrifices you don’t think you deserve.
Personally, I’ve looked at your BST a lot, and would have really liked to do some business with you because you have some nice throws. Right now though, how can I, or anyone, have any faith that you are professional enough to handle the problems that may arise in a fairly high-dollar transaction?

Just some food for thought.

dude i do NOT HAVE MONEY GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

I saw Brad at the last chicago yoyo club and he even competed with the Heavy Hitter, I also tried it myself. I didn’t have a problem with it, but I currently know nothing about the No.9, so i’ll just say that I’m sure the Heavy Hitter was fine.

MAKE THE MONEY! or at least give him somthing to compensate it, like a worth $25 yoyo

You could make the money pretty easily. If you changed your BST to say that you were actually willing to sell some of your better yoyos… I don’t know why there are even on there if you don’t want to let them go.

Glad I got through to you. I’m going to say one more thing then I’ll leave. He’s getting 4 yoyos re-tapped for 50$, that’s about 11$ a yoyo if shipping is included, since the verified stripped yoyo is the No.9, at least send him 10$ or so to pay. You can afford to spare 10$ can’t you?