YoYomasterall...SCAMMER

you know what SR is right. im done arguing u gave negative feedback.k. doesnt matter so everyone enjoy the BST and i didnt scam yyf its technically not possible. i got a catalyst it had 2 scuffs straght from yyf so i got it replaced. just figured id clear that up
,Brad

I agree.

Why use bad language?

I can understand using bad language to express your anger. everyone needs to let loose every once in a while, and a cuss word works perfectly. it’s just best to not yell them or type them in the presence of others.

I believe you are being extremely I’ll natured in your postings, bashing a long time member, and extremely untrusting considering he gave his word that he did not mean to scam you. Please stop freaking out. Really. I met Brad in person, he is a nice guy, and a proficient modder. I fully trust him.

if you guys got scammed, you would be this angry

I have had some very sore deals. Thought I was getting a mint yoyo. Gt a beat one. I never got that upset.

i know i have nothing to do with this, but i have to agree with yoyo2442 on this one.

1. yoyomasterall, im sure you ment no harm or disrespect, but you shouldve informed yoyo2442 that it was stripped. even if the problem was solved with a longer axle.

2. honestly i wouldve sworn there too :stuck_out_tongue:

3. im sorry you got a bad experience yoyo2442. and yoyomasterall, in your future trades, please tell the damages to the yoyo. i know im not one to speak, i only have 1 feed back. and two ongoing trades. but i have traded other things, and this is what i wouldve done. its courteous.

4. i think you should pay for the tapping yoyomasterall.

i dont wanna sound like your mom buts thats my 2 cents… play nice people! hope this gets resolved… :frowning:

Thank you for understandines i agree with everything you say no matter how much or how little feedback you have! unfortunately i don’t think Yoyomasterall will even give me a dollar, but whatevs, thats trading, life goes on

It’s words. I curse all the time. Personally, I think it’s unfair that some of the best words are frowned upon. Curse words sound beautiful.

I have been scammed. Pretty bloody hard to. I tried to trade an ILYY Fury for something and never got my something. Ever. I even sent letters to the guy and called him, and everything else. I never got my bloody yoyo, and yeah, I was mad, but I didn’t make a stupid thread about it. Once I realized he was scamming me, I left my feedback, made a thread about my experience and moved on. I didn’t make accusations, and wasn’t a complete jerk about it (I also used proper grammar, because, you know, education.) Oh, and at that time, the Fury was in demand for around 120. So don’t tell me that your situation is worse than mine.

You win some you lose some. You still have your health, a place to sleep at night, and your rights as a citizen.

So as far as I’m concerned, shut up.

Getting mad is one thing, being an idiot about it is a totally different thing.

woah woah woah there! im glad you kept your cool, but different people have different ways of letting it all out. but yeah i curse more than i should.

Lost 160$ on a septopus, life goes on. I didnt even bother telling mods or making a thread, it happens on the forums and its a risk you have to know youre taking.

Thank you!

…I wanted that septopus… Anyways I really think most of you guys aren’t even considering that yoyomasterall is telling the truth, and that he had no knowledge of the messes up threads. You guys are also not considering the possibility that yoyo2442 messed up the yoyo himself.

Jake explicitly sold the No. 9 as being a non-working yoyo (if you happen to have pics of the stripped threads, Jake, I think it’d be very helpful to post them). Yoyomasterall received it and says it played fine with an axle change. He then traded it to yoyo2442 who claims the threads are stripped and it’s not usable.

Based on this info, I’m going to have to side with yoyo2442 until there’s some new evidence to go on.

And a note on the axle change: to my knowledge, YYJ doesn’t make axles as short at the No. 9 requires. They require ridiculously short axles.

Unfortuanately, no, I don’t have any pictures of the stripped threads. However, I know that it was both the axle and the yoyo half that was bad.

Only a few threads remained in the bad yoyo half. It’s possible that a longer axle could have grabbed onto those, but it would be so fragile that it wouldn’t last long. Still, however, I sold the yoyo as unplayable and in need of repair.

The only pics I was able to supply were sent to a mod, which were just of the colorway.

jake looking into it, it was a little longer but did grab the threads (it wasnt much longer) so maybe the No.9 was my mistake but the heavy hitter was not stripped it was my top throw until the day i traded it… and THANK YOU ADAM! for the support :slight_smile:

No problem…lol I keep confusing yoyo2442’s avatar and yours… I was like how does he know my name!!!

yoyomasterall please just pitch in like 25$ to get his yoyos fixed.thats just common courtesy. i bought a skywalker once and it came with major vibe and the pads fell out immediantly. i contacted the guy i bought it from and he gave me 20$ back to pay for the pads and the vibe. that is truly gentlemanly. back to your issue. i really don’t give a crap whose fault it actually is. theres no possible way of any of us to ever know. so instead of arguing about it try to act like adults and solve the problem. lets stop dwelling over the issue and who did what, and start trying to resolve it. from now on will everyone stop posting who sides with whom, arguing, and stories of people being ripped off. instead lets all work together to find a solution.

Something like this, yoyo2442 shouldn’t pay to have them fixed himself, he should have demanded his own yoyos back right then and there. I’ve done trades where there have been minor problems, I try not to complain about it and move on. I even overlooked a H20 that had the axle separating from the yoyo. But if something like this happened to me, I would be angry beyond words. I for one, will not be trading with yoyomasterall.

last time… im not giving this kid a cent… and yoyospirit dont trade with me. does it honestly look like i care